I Like Eggs

Andy5160

Hooked
I like them boiled then cut in half, remove yellow in it mix with a bit of mayo may be some truffle oil. Fill in the white halves with some raw caviar,salmon or trout works and then dress it with the yellow mayo cream hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JDDK

omeletes, scrambles, over easy. Im camping at the beach, last night before going back to reality. few shots deep, so I probably shouldnt be on the site, but cant wait to wake up and fry some eggs and bacon with my left over tritip early tomorrow watching the sunrise. top is off on the jlu and soaking up the 75 socal weather to extend my summer. Eggs are a happy place.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's been a while since we've had chickens and if we were at home more, I'd have some again if only to get their eggs. They really are tasty. All our neighbors have chickens - maybe I need to hit a few up :)

IMG_4264.jpg
TSC has chickens.... I misinterpreted this sign and had to stop...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Growlz

Don't eat them as often as I used to, but huevos rancheros with some avacado slices are hard to beat :yup:

That's my vote! My son got me hooked on those. After having Huevos Rancheros all other egg dishes are just... eggs. :D

Brute

Hooked
Just had kimchee fried rice with spicy pork and a fried egg on top at place in Seattle called Marination...not to mention kalbi taco and a spam slider on a Hawaiian roll...

It was frickin eggcelent...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just had kimchee fried rice with spicy pork and a fried egg on top at place in Seattle called Marination...not to mention kalbi taco and a spam slider on a Hawaiian roll...

It was frickin eggcelent...
Holy hell, that sounds tasty! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today, I had a Basque breakfast burrito which comes with Basque chorizo, eggs, jalapenos and topped with chorizo gravy :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
Today, I had a Basque breakfast burrito which comes with Basque chorizo, eggs, jalapenos and topped with chorizo gravy :yup:

Those are good. Just don't leave the left overs under your passenger seat for several weeks...haha. The smell is almost gone 3 years later

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those are good. Just don't leave the left overs under your passenger seat for several weeks...haha. The smell is almost gone 3 years later

LOL - I remember you telling me about that :icon_crazy:

Holy ring of fire! Lol. That does sound pretty good tho.

:cheesy: Fortunately, Basque chorizo is a lot more mild and way less greasy than Mexican chorizo so it's not that bad. :cool:

Top Bottom