I sell Jeeps for the American working man because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about

longarmwj

It’s not a badass jeep. It’s a piece of shit with shitty parts. Dakota customs motor swap? Was it them or was it one of the other three names they have been registered as when they fuck people over? UD60’s? No need to say anything on those. Tom woods shafts? How many u joints have been replaced?

You’re here to sell Jeeps only. That’s it. Nobody buys and sells this many custom Jeeps. If anyone is the troll it’s you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don’t forget the sPod under the hood [emoji849]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Full custom 500HP jeep Rubicon Hemi

I have a landscape company dipshit. You are just proving my point on how much of a low life you are. I mean seriously man are you going to be up all night trying to find something else? Unbelievable

Literally first page of a google search of your name. What point have you proven?

It’s obvious you work for a landscape company of some sort. It’s right there in the post. Thanks for clarifying though.

jeeper52

LOSER
Well since little man dug up my company equipment add from a completely different site let me know if anyone is interested in buying a landscape/maintenance company.

jeeper52

LOSER
Literally first page of a google search of your name. What point have you proven?

It’s obvious you work for a landscape company of some sort. It’s right there in the post. Thanks for clarifying though.

Point being you have taken the time on a Friday night to google someone’s web name for what reason?? Other than you have nothing better to do?

GraniteCrystal

Well this is interesting. I'll add that I saw this Jeep posted on FB for sale. For $120k!! Yeah....nope!

And to the OP, while you may think the mods have nothing better to do with their time than filter out crap from ruining this site, it's actually their job to do so and they're generally quite good at it. This thread being a good example.

Ddays

Hooked
This dick with ears is purposefully flaunting the rules. He knows he's being a fuckhead, he just likes getting a rise outta everyone. If he hadn't sold any Jeeps here why does he continually post them up?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
What a ding dong. Dude you got caught being an idiot just own it and go away. Maybe plot that thing in the mall parking lot. It really isn't as badass as you think. Kinda ugly.

WJCO

Meme King
Point being you have taken the time on a Friday night to google someone’s web name for what reason?? Other than you have nothing better to do?

Guaranteed no one really would have cared about your 'used jeep sales lot' if you were more active in contributing to other threads here. Seems like all your recent activity is just to sell your jeeps. This forum has a lot more to offer than a sales section and with all the jeeps you been posting for sale here, it looks like you're just using the forum for your own selfish agenda.

hqdefault.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Quit taking advantage of Eddie & Cindy’s site by trying unload your crap. Just because you have a post count doesn’t make it right, you clearly are just here to sell these Jeeps to make money regardless of whatever blues you keep crying

Top Bottom