I sell Jeeps for the American working man because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Guaranteed no one really would have cared about your 'used jeep sales lot' if you were more active in contributing to other threads here. Seems like all your recent activity is just to sell your jeeps. This forum has a lot more to offer than a sales section and with all the jeeps you been posting for sale here, it looks like you're just using the forum for your own selfish agenda.

View attachment 287209

Glad someone got it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Quit taking advantage of Eddie & Cindy’s site by trying unload your crap. Just because you have a post count doesn’t make it right, you clearly are just here to sell these Jeeps to make money regardless of whatever blues you keep crying

Hell of a point!!!! 👏 And as far as post count goes.....

To the OP.... I'm not going to bash you...but if I may throw this out there.....
Not to say mine is bigger than yours- but my post count is bigger than yours, and I've only been here since early this year. And not only that I was inactive for a month or two with kidney stones and life stuff..... And I haven't posted anything for sale here. And I've had plenty of stuff to sell. Just chose not to because Craigslist and Facebook work wonders along with the fact that the stuff I was selling would not be as desirable here. And yes it was all jeep stuff. I can see how people would get tired of you constantly selling things if that's all you ever do.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeper52

LOSER
What’s the best skid plate option with a LS conversion

Hi all, I just picked up a sweet Jeep Rubicon with a LSX427. I am wondering what the best skid plate options would be? Does having the larger LS engine make it more difficult to find a skid system? Not sure if it hangs down lower than the 3.8 or 3.6? Just looking for something that will protect the engine/oil pan and trans and transfer case. Let me know thanks. FYI I will not be listing this jeep in the classifieds lol. This ones a keeper!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hi all, I just picked up a sweet Jeep Rubicon with a LSX427. I am wondering what the best skid plate options would be? Does having the larger LS engine make it more difficult to find a skid system? Not sure if it hangs down lower than the 3.8 or 3.6? Just looking for something that will protect the engine/oil pan and trans and transfer case. Let me know thanks. FYI I will not be listing this jeep in the classifieds lol. This ones a keeper!

Just curious what makes this jeep any more special than the others you’ve sold recently?

jeeper52

LOSER
Just curious what makes this jeep any more special than the others you’ve sold recently?

I guess nothing is just extra special but it’s built right minus the Teraflex Long Arm. It has a lsx427, atlas transfer case,Dynatrac 60/80. I just got such a great deal I could never find one built similar for the price I paid.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just curious why you feel like you have to be a tough guy? You don’t even know me and the only reason you are being a dbag is because you see your butt buddy overlander jk being one.

Aww you remembered me. I feel so special.

But on a serious note, why the fuck are you even here? You can install a double throw down but you can’t figure out how to make a fucking skid plate? Either the acid drops have become more frequent or you really just like people to talk shit to you. Either way, make like a tree and get the fuck outta here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Aww you remembered me. I feel so special.

But on a serious note, why the fuck are you even here? You can install a double throw down but you can’t figure out how to make a fucking skid plate? Either the acid drops have become more frequent or you really just like people to talk shit to you. Either way, make like a tree and get the fuck outta here.

IMG_0995.JPG

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

I need that truck for my business. Too bad this guys a douche.

This dick with ears is purposefully flaunting the rules. He knows he's being a fuckhead, he just likes getting a rise outta everyone. If he hadn't sold any Jeeps here why does he continually post them up?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cause he's a dick with ears. Lmao.

but it’s built right minus the Teraflex Long Arm.

I don't think you know what built right means if you are including anything teraflex.

jeeper52

LOSER
Tire carriers for 40x15.50x20

Happy Friday, wanting to hear options about which tire carriers will hold a 40/15.50? Please let me know

jeeper52

LOSER
Why do you really care? You’re just gonna sell the jee anyway. Btw, welcome back

The guy that originally built the Jeep never installed a tire carrier and in my opinion keeps look weird with no spare on the back. Plus is nice to have a spare on the trails. Don’t think I’ll be selling this one. But who knows

Top Bottom