I sell Jeeps for the American working man because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about

jeeper52

LOSER
Is there a reason why my threads keep getting moved? The last few haven’t had anything to do with selling. If this is going to be a continuous thing then I’ll move on because it’s a waste of time.

Xhisors

How’s that? I’m sure members have sold way more parts and accessories on this forum than I have Jeeps. Guess I’ll have to create a new account. See you soon!! Lol

Pretty easy to tell it will be you by the way. Creating a new account wont change your IP that you log into this site from.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeper52

LOSER
Full color change wraps?

Hi all. I’ve been thinking about maybe doing a color change on my Jeep. It’s black now and I’m thinking about going blue or maybe gecko green if available. My questions are, do they hold up well? Can it be repaired if scratched or ripped? Also what is the texture like does it look similar to paint or can you definitely tell it’s a wrap? Also will it help protect the original paint against pin stripes from trees/bushes?

It’s not cheap. You can get gloss or matte or satin finishes whatever your preference. It’s pretty damn durable. It will protect paint from pinstriping yes. But it’s not armor if there’s something that gouges it your paint will get damaged the same as it normally would. If you’re going to do it, get a real wrap not a spray on dip your car or railtek coating they look like crap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeper52

LOSER
It’s not cheap. You can get gloss or matte or satin finishes whatever your preference. It’s pretty damn durable. It will protect paint from pinstriping yes. But it’s not armor if there’s something that gouges it your paint will get damaged the same as it normally would. If you’re going to do it, get a real wrap not a spray on dip your car or railtek coating they look like crap.

Thanks for the info. Any idea on a price?

A.J.

Hi all. I’ve been thinking about maybe doing a color change on my Jeep. It’s black now and I’m thinking about going blue or maybe gecko green if available. My questions are, do they hold up well? Can it be repaired if scratched or ripped? Also what is the texture like does it look similar to paint or can you definitely tell it’s a wrap? Also will it help protect the original paint against pin stripes from trees/bushes?

Hopefully Brute while chime in. He did a pretty sweet wrap on the Brute. Looked awesome! Not cheap but cheaper than paint and very durable. Been thinking about it myself. What was I thinking getting a black Jeep! Thinking a bright silver myself.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Are you wrapping it to sell it here? Pound sand.

Top Bottom