I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Saw a white two door running down Colesium Blvd. In Fort Wayne earlier today. Had a windshield Wayalife banner. Didn't get a pic because it caught me off guard to actually see a wayalife jeep around here.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Saw a white two door running down Colesium Blvd. In Fort Wayne earlier today. Had a windshield Wayalife banner. Didn't get a pic because it caught me off guard to actually see a wayalife jeep around here.

Hey I was was in that traffic mess on Coliseum earlier. Stopped at Odaniels too see when the 2 door JL will hit the lot. I seen a couple Jeeps but wasn't paying attention, due to the traffic.

JKbrick

Hey I was was in that traffic mess on Coliseum earlier. Stopped at Odaniels too see when the 2 door JL will hit the lot. I seen a couple Jeeps but wasn't paying attention, due to the traffic.

Home and garden show? My neighbor that owns Davco on Lima Rd with all the lifted Jeeps has a black JL already, going to check it out tomorrow. I thought all he sells is used?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Home and garden show? My neighbor that owns Davco on Lima Rd with all the lifted Jeeps has a black JL already, going to check it out tomorrow. I thought all he sells is used?

I saw a few weeks ago Davco had a JK6 on the lot. First one I've seen in real life actually. Do they lift all those trucks in house or have it done somewhere?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I had to go to the mall for my daughters dance performance. I was stupid busy around there today! As if I didn't hate driving around there enough.

JKbrick

I saw a few weeks ago Davco had a JK6 on the lot. First one I've seen in real life actually. Do they lift all those trucks in house or have it done somewhere?

A guy named Chris McCormick from Auburn used to but Jason the owner was looking for someone to hire to do it last time I talked to him. I don’t think he was to impressed with ProTrucks new owner after Joe died

TrailHunter

Hooked
I recognized this Jeep on the 405 freeway... I pretty sure its “CatButt” .... but I don’t think he likes it here anymore.... Which is a bummer since it’s cool to see local Jeepers here in SoCal. That top is interesting.

IMG_7061.JPG

dillard09

Meant to post up sooner but saw Dillard (Jake) heading out of Grand Canyon National Park on 3/28...haha. Small world.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
For reals! Crazy! The wife and i spend about 4 days there doing some camping and hiking. It was cold as hell! One morning was 18 when i got up. We then cut Tusayan to Supai. That was about 60 miles on dirt. Just going by GPS. Had to sign in to a big ranch to say why we were there, what were driving, and how many.
Btw if you turn west on a county road just outside Tusayan you can go about 10-12 miles on dirt and come in the Grand Canyon down by the dog kennels, Maswick Lodge, and Bright Angel trailhead. Dont have to wait in that 405 like main entrance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom