I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I recognized this Jeep on the 405 freeway... I pretty sure its “CatButt” .... but I don’t think he likes it here anymore.... Which is a bummer since it’s cool to see local Jeepers here in SoCal. That top is interesting.

:cheesy: Can't say I even recognize the guy's username :crazyeyes:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Here's one I was parked next to at therapy. Someone(Chris1015) needs to slap a Wayalife banner on this👋😂

Attachments

• IMG_20180504_131844.jpg
    IMG_20180504_131844.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 306

jesse3638

Hooked
For reals! Crazy! The wife and i spend about 4 days there doing some camping and hiking. It was cold as hell! One morning was 18 when i got up. We then cut Tusayan to Supai. That was about 60 miles on dirt. Just going by GPS. Had to sign in to a big ranch to say why we were there, what were driving, and how many.
Btw if you turn west on a county road just outside Tusayan you can go about 10-12 miles on dirt and come in the Grand Canyon down by the dog kennels, Maswick Lodge, and Bright Angel trailhead. Dont have to wait in that 405 like main entrance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

We were in the Durango. Don't mind dirt roads in that as long as its not too technical..haha. Yeah you aren't kidding about the traffic going in. Trying to park was another adventure.

TxCoastie

I saw a white Wayalife windshield sticker on a white JK at the light at Alameda in Corpus Christi,TX a few weeks ago. We exchanged Jeep waves but would be nice to have a meet and greet if anyone here knows who it is.

Top Bottom