I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Saw this red renegade parked outside Pacific university with the corona sticker on it. Honestly looks to me like just a sticker guy but if not then who does this Jeep belong to? Would love to get together for a run. IMG_20180921_203755%7E2.jpg IMG_20180921_203804%7E2.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
Saw this red renegade parked outside Pacific university with the corona sticker on it. Honestly looks to me like just a sticker guy but if not then who does this Jeep belong to? Would love to get together for a run. View attachment 310969 View attachment 310970

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=38537
Looks just like this one to me.
tapatalk_1537622805302.jpg
All the stickers match except the door banner. Even the cargo rack, wheels and sliders match.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
DCB i presume? For a second I thought it was Schools First...haha. I've seen that guy around before. Have you seen the red and white asphalt company Jeep that is all over? Think they just put 40's on it and it's still running stock axles.

Alaska federal credit union. DCB moved. And no I haven’t seen that one but I have seen a few of the excessive industries jeeps around and a bright orange one with a name of a business on the side and I think he’s running 40s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Alaska federal credit union. DCB moved. And no I haven’t seen that one but I have seen a few of the excessive industries jeeps around and a bright orange one with a name of a business on the side and I think he’s running 40s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's right I forgot they were over there. There are several around that look "pretty" but I don't think would farewell off road.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom