I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about WAL

WJCO

Meme King
Better yet, use a hot pocket instead of a sock and then pass it off to other asshole that lost his shit tonight.

No kidding. Not too often you see someone get their own thread them someone from that thread gets their own thread. Holy shit!

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
No kidding. Not too often you see someone get their own thread them someone from that thread gets their own thread. Holy shit!

Eh, these fucktards are like celebrity deaths. They always seem to happen in threes.

jesse3638

Hooked
Mcgyvr, take a shoe lace, a 13mm bolt, a toothpick and a sock and use it to fuck off.

Only on or from the east coast will you hear something like that...haha. That was great. Plus it actually made me think how that would even work. And yes you will get the same treatment in person from him..;)

mcgyvr

So by making the decision yourself, you mean you would come into the forum and then start talking about stealing the designs of a forum supporting vendor. Not only that, but somehow that they would be better.

And you honestly thought nothing would happen. That nobody here would care. Not only that, but you decided to say as much on a thread about installing the very sliders you were copying.

Smart plan there!

Um... That was drdiesel1... not me... :grayno:

mcgyvr

Don't like the music, turn the volume off on your computer - problem solved. Don't like how we edit our videos, make your own and show us how it should be done. I'm pretty sure that's about what I would have told you as it's what I tell anyone. How that makes me a hypocrite is beyond me but if it makes you feel better about yourself, you're more than welcome to believe that. :yup:

This is the internet, I can't speak slower so you can catch up..

The whole "infirmary" section of your website is your sad collection of you getting "butthurt" by comments posted about you on the internet.. Somehow with all the post there you still don't get it do you.. I've read a few of them... Its just sad.. You and your group of few are no better than the aholes that the thread is about.. Whats worse is that most of the time the ahole comments started with those from this forum and yet you don't seem to catch on.. I saw a sad one the other day with a guy whos friends put a penis on the side of his jeep.. Everything was totally fine until sharkey got his panties in a bunch because there happened to be a JKO sticker on the side and sharkey told him to never put pictures of his Jeep on this site with that sticker on them... Thats just sad/immature behavior..
Wanna she sharkey get upset over something on the internet.. Just show a picture of a Jeep with a JKO sticker.. The temper comes out in force over a silly sticker..

Hypocrite: (definition) : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right (dick that can't be harmed on WAL) but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs (clearly offended by other dicks on Youtube)

All I've been trying to say is stop being dicks and flipping out over the smallest things yet playing it off the opposite way.. Its so clear to anyone looking in..
Two dicks don't make a right..
Maybe spend the same effort thanking those that posted about enjoying your videos and less on the asshats that don't and you won't come off as such a dick..
Your attitude towards those asshats is no better.. Just brush them off.. They just want a response back and they win against you every time..

Oh yes and I'd rather be a pussy than a dick any day..

Exodus 4x4

Congratulations, you made it. Now that you've put Eddie in his place you can walk around for the rest of your life knowing the worlds a better place because of you.

Wait... No, actually nobody gives a shit what you think and we're all going to move on. Turns out Wayalife isn't your "safe space". Time for you to move to another part of the internet and continue your search for a place that will be sensitive to your needs and feelings.

mcgyvr

Its totally ok to joke/tease,etc.. with your buddies that you know/deal with on daily basis. I do that with mine all the time.. Nothing wrong with that.. I think thats what some of you guys think you are doing hence why you think nothing is wrong with it.
But doing so to those that you know nothing about and they know nothing about you and can't tell if you are joking or not.. Well thats just being a dick or you are coming off as dicks to those of us that don't know any different.
We can't see your smile.. we can't see that you are just trying to joke (if you really are doing that and I don't believe thats what it is anyways)

So just try to be aware of that the next time you feel you need to make a rude comment to someone.

Of course there really is no hope.. Respect needs to come from the top down.. Its clear you are all screwed anyways as the comments from the sites owner are just as silly as the other few asshats you have here..
A few bad apples....

Scrambler

The whole "infirmary" section of your website is your sad collection of you getting "butthurt" by comments posted about you on the internet.. Somehow with all the post there you still don't get it do you.. I've read a few of them... Its just sad.. You and your group of few are no better than the aholes that the thread is about.. Whats worse is that most of the time the ahole comments started with those from this forum and yet you don't seem to catch on.. I saw a sad one the other day with a guy whos friends put a penis on the side of his jeep.. Everything was totally fine until sharkey got his panties in a bunch because there happened to be a JKO sticker on the side and sharkey told him to never put pictures of his Jeep on this site with that sticker on them... Thats just sad/immature behavior..
Wanna she sharkey get upset over something on the internet.. Just show a picture of a Jeep with a JKO sticker.. The temper comes out in force over a silly sticker..

Hypocrite: (definition) : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right (dick that can't be harmed on WAL) but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs (clearly offended by other dicks on Youtube)

All I've been trying to say is stop being dicks and flipping out over the smallest things yet playing it off the opposite way.. Its so clear to anyone looking in..
Maybe spend the same effort thanking those that posted about enjoying your videos and less on the asshats that don't and you won't come off as such a dick..
Your attitude towards those asshats is no better.. Just brush them off.. They just want a response back and they win against you every time..

Just look for some of the threads pertaining to WAL on JKO. You'll see why a big deal was made about that. Also, do you even look in the comments section on the WAL videos? Eddie usually goes through each and every comment and gives some form of a thank you. Your arguments are null and void. Try again. :yawn37:

mcgyvr

Just look for some of the threads pertaining to WAL on JKO.
There are plenty of threads about WAL on JKO and many other forums.. I don't see how that changes anything..
The guy bought a Jeep that happened to have that sticker on it.. he posted pictures in response to requests for them and then sharkey made some dickish/rude comments like always and the guy got nothing but flames for it after that.. Even his buddy who is a member here was "shocked"
It's just wrong..
There was no need for sharkey to act like that and start spouting off at the mouth.. All over a silly sticker that was on the Jeep when the guy bought it.. :crazyeyes: Just sad..

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

This is the internet but I'll try to speak slower and louder for you so that you can maybe understand.

YOU... SIGNED... UP... HERE... IN... SPITE... OF... WHAT... YOU... "HEARD... ON... THE... INTERNET"
DON'T... LIKE... WHAT... YOU... SEE... - DON'T... LET... THE... DOOR... HIT... YOU... IN... THE... ASS... AS... YOU... LEAVE. :thumb:

The whole "infirmary" section of your website is your sad collection of you getting "butthurt" by comments posted about you on the internet.. Somehow with all the post there you still don't get it do you.. I've read a few of them... Its just sad..

:cheesy: You sure do a lot of reading on the internet and apparently, because of it, you have me at a disadvantage. You know me so well and have me all figured out but me, I haven't a clue as to who you are other than the fact that you are the one who signed up to be a member here in spite of what you've "heard on the internet". Of course, when you found what you came looking for, you choose to stick around so that you can preach at people instead of just being a man leaving. Clearly, you're the kind of guy that yells at the TV while it plays a show you don't like instead of just changing the channel. It really is just so sad.

You and your group of few are no better than the aholes that the thread is about..

:cheesy: You'll forgive me but I don't think I've ever suggested we weren't assholes. Oh, and yes, you can say "ASSHOLE" on my forum without it getting censored out. That being said, you and the guys like you who are special enough to get your own thread aren't exactly what I'd call an "asshole".

Whats worse is that most of the time the ahole comments started with those from this forum and yet you don't seem to catch on.. I saw a sad one the other day with a guy whos friends put a penis on the side of his jeep.. Everything was totally fine until sharkey got his panties in a bunch because there happened to be a JKO sticker on the side and sharkey told him to never put pictures of his Jeep on this site with that sticker on them... Thats just sad/immature behavior..

Well thank god we have a forum messiah like yourself to show us just how sad/immature we really are. Clearly, if we were really mature, we'd purposefully go around on other internet forums that we didn't like and preach at them. That's what real men do :yup:

:cheesy: You clearly know me better than me. If you say that I am "offended" and on the internet - it must be true. As far as the "dicks" on YouTube go, "loser" is more the word that comes to my mind but I'm sure you'll set me straight as well. I mean, being that you know me so well and all. :yup:

And all I'm going to say is stop being a self-righteous forum messiah that feels the need to preach on an internet forum that you don't like. It's so clear to anyone reading your drivel.
There's only one dick here and by your own account, it isn't you.
Maybe spend the same amount of effort hanging out on internet forums made in your own self-righteous image and less on ones that you think are filled with dicks and you won't come off as such an asshat.
Your self-righteous attitude toward us is no better - just be a man for once in your life, brush us off and move on. You just make it so easy to respond back and yes, we do win against you every time.

Clearly.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Its totally ok to joke/tease,etc.. with your buddies that you know/deal with on daily basis. I do that with mine all the time.. Nothing wrong with that.. I think thats what some of you guys think you are doing hence why you think nothing is wrong with it.
But doing so to those that you know nothing about and they know nothing about you and can't tell if you are joking or not.. Well thats just being a dick or you are coming off as dicks to those of us that don't know any different.
We can't see your smile.. we can't see that you are just trying to joke (if you really are doing that and I don't believe thats what it is anyways)

So just try to be aware of that the next time you feel you need to make a rude comment to someone.

Of course there really is no hope.. Respect needs to come from the top down.. Its clear you are all screwed anyways as the comments from the sites owner are just as silly as the other few asshats you have here..
A few bad apples....

LOL!! You're absolutely right, there really is no hope. I created and pay for this forum to exist out of my pocket so that I can run it how I want. This is my home on the internet and not some kind of popularity contest where I care about earing the respect of self-righteous forum messiahs like yourself. If I did care, I'd be charging you to be here and you'd be a customer of mine instead of just a free loader who feels the need to preach at me.

With that being said, may I encourage you to be a man for once in your life and spend more of your time on a forum that's made in your own self-righteous image. :yup:

Angry Aussie

There are plenty of threads about WAL on JKO and many other forums.. I don't see how that changes anything..
The guy bought a Jeep that happened to have that sticker on it.. he posted pictures in response to requests for them and then sharkey made some dickish/rude comments like always and the guy got nothing but flames for it after that.. Even his buddy who is a member here was "shocked"
It's just wrong..
There was no need for sharkey to act like that and start spouting off at the mouth.. All over a silly sticker that was on the Jeep when the guy bought it.. :crazyeyes: Just sad..

Clearly you are one of those people who is a complete drain on society, jobless(probably live off your woman or parents), think people care about your opinion when your a nobody in this world and bring nothing to the jeep community or the community you live in. Stop spending so much time on forums and get a job. Before you even begin to lie and say you have a job that pays you $150k a year when clearly that's not the case, guys like you who have to make "your own version" of sliders or any parts for that matter clearly are doing that because you can't afford to buy the parts and pay to have them installed. So so sad. If you can't afford parts for your jeep then you should probably get a different hobby you can afford.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I told myself that I would put aside everything I heard on the internet about...

:cheesy: :cheesy: It seems I really got under your skin. If I cared or in any way felt that I treated you (or anyone else for that matter) poorly, I'd step up and apologize. But, since there is no apology needed in this case, pm me your address so I can send you a 13mm bolt.

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
It's just wrong..
That thread had NOTHING to do with the guys sticker... it started with a questions regarding THE STICKER, then that entitled prick responded... we were all here, we can all read... and I'm sure most did, much is the same way that has brought us here. I couldnt have missed this thread even if I wanted to. Just crazy to see this B.S. spawning from blatant I.P. theft. Its ineffable

11214330_920562614633755_4289408458309581929_n.jpg

:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom