I'm purposely getting banned... because I can't follow the rules

MarkW13

You know, normally when people are wrong and get called out they go "ok, Im sorry, Ill fix it".

You however, cant handle being called out and are now asking to be banned.

Ty, I've been following this thread and had no idea he owned a business. I get the rules, but he isn't pimping anything. He's just showing off his baby. I think a little common sense should prevail. I've seen guys who just work somewhere start pimping that place. Give him a break. I have my occupation listed just like a lot of other guys.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ty, I've been following this thread and had no idea he owned a business. I get the rules, but he isn't pimping anything. He's just showing off his baby. I think a little common sense should prevail. I've seen guys who just work somewhere start pimping that place. Give him a break. I have my occupation listed just like a lot of other guys.

If common sense had prevailed we wouldnt be having this conversation. He is the one refusing to take a single line out of his bio and is now asking to be banned.

Ed Lapadura

Dude I'm on the other side of the country I'm not taking any work from anybody off of anybody's website nor am I sitting in a chair in front of anybody shop wearing a t-shirt trying to solicit work for my shop down the street that is just f****** ridiculous and so is this whole f****** discussion if you think I'm horribly offending your rules by posting pictures of my jeeps on your website then ban me

MarkW13

If common sense had prevailed we wouldnt be having this conversation. He is the one refusing to take a single line out of his bio and is now asking to be banned.

I agree to a point and with that I also agree to disagree beyond that. I also completely understand why the line must be clearly established, otherwise every offroad shop in america would be here and Wayalife would just be another forum.

Exodus 4x4

I agree. I never would have thought twice about whether or not this guy was pimping out work, at least not until somebody else turned it into that.

Hopefully the dust settles on this because I was looking forward to seeing the finished product.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Dude I'm on the other side of the country I'm not taking any work from anybody off of anybody's website nor am I sitting in a chair in front of anybody shop wearing a t-shirt trying to solicit work for my shop down the street that is just f****** ridiculous and so is this whole f****** discussion if you think I'm horribly offending your rules by posting pictures of my jeeps on your website then ban me

If you dont like the rules you are more than welcome to leave and not come back.

The only reason why it has gotten this far is because you refuse to take a fucking sentence out of your bio.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Is it really that hard to remove something from your bio?
You act like we're asking you to do push ups or something.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Nowhere have we said he pimped in this thread. It is in his profile and this all started in another. He chose to bring it here so he could play the victim.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I see I struck a nerve. That proves my point and shows me that you know you are wrong and are just fighting it now. I'll let this play out to watch you bury yourself.

Ed Lapadura

My shop specializes in race cars and muscle cars.

There are rules yes

I don't believe I have done anything to break them.

I will miss my buddies here but won't be bullied into changing my profile.

If you want to ban me for my oh so serious infraction go ahead if not move along and find someone else to f*** with.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My shop specializes in race cars and muscle cars.

There are rules yes

I don't believe I have done anything to break them.

I will miss my buddies here but won't be bullied into changing my profile.

If you want to ban me for my oh so serious infraction go ahead if not move along and find someone else to f*** with.

We won't ban you. We will just change your profile.

Ed Lapadura

I see I struck a nerve. That proves my point and shows me that you know you are wrong and are just fighting it now. I'll let this play out to watch you bury yourself.

Bury myself? What a joke. It's a website where we show our stuff and share a hobby. Don't try to be a keyboard tough guy.

Ed Lapadura

Is it really that hard to edit your profile? If you aren't trying to promote your business (times are tough so you started working on jeeps, that's what you said) then delete that part of your profile. It's not a hard task that is being asked of you.

I deleted jeeps don't remember the times a tough part

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So, is it the principal here? Not sure why you're being stubborn about this. The rules say"no shops allowed" . Very simple to understand. It was a member that reported you. Just remove it already

Top Bottom