In case anyone missed it....

wjtstudios

Hooked
The add guys are having so much fun with this!

It really is awesome! I need a bigger garage

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Lol, I just texted my salesman buddy to see how bad of a deal my trade in would be for one of these....

Ddays

Hooked
Do it!! No matter of the hit you take. You’ll make it back in smiles [emoji16]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Goddam, I'm hemorrhaging money this year. I just bought a set of 37's for the damn thing this week :crazyeyes:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I need to see the pricing and options on this thing. If you can get 1tons from the factory this is going to make one sick package. I will definitely be adding one to my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
I need to see the pricing and options on this thing. If you can get 1tons from the factory this is going to make one sick package. I will definitely be adding one to my garage.

Factory warranteed HD D44's front and rear

benatc1

Hooked
One thing I consider is.., lets say I pay 50k for a Rubicon with the 3.6 or 60K for the 392. With the 3.6 to have the "same" set up will cost me another 30k+. Axles are 15+ regardless of what you start with so if thought is V8 & 60s the 392 warrantied set up will be 75? While the 3.6 conversion would be 95?, and less reliable. Simple math tells me start out with the V8 if thats even remotely in your plans. But I'd bet, if you want big tires you'll probably need axles sooner than later with the 392 set up, so something to consider

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
One thing I consider is.., lets say I pay 50k for a Rubicon with the 3.6 or 60K for the 392. With the 3.6 to have the "same" set up will cost me another 30k+. Axles are 15+ regardless of what you start with so if thought is V8 & 60s the 392 warrantied set up will be 75? While the 3.6 conversion would be 95?, and less reliable. Simple math tells me start out with the V8 if thats even remotely in your plans. But I'd bet, if you want big tires you'll probably need axles sooner than later with the 392 set up, so something to consider

Looks like you'd be able to bolt up a set of 37's right off the showroom floor since this comes with a 2" lift so unless you're wanting to run 40's you don't even need axles

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like you'd be able to bolt up a set of 37's right off the showroom floor since this comes with a 2" lift so unless you're wanting to run 40's you don't even need axles
That's true, was just thinking how those axles would hold up with all that power on the rocks, Even on 37s. I don't know much about the HD44.

TrailHunter

Hooked
The Bronco team just shit the bed... that premiere was awesome. Jeep just killed it.. Bolt on some, suspension & steering upgrades... 37’s and you’re done. Those 44’s must have thicker tubes and stronger C’s... By the time I’m ready to move up, they will have the bugs out.. I’m f’n stoked!

jesse3638

Hooked
Only 50K huh, granted sure that starting but still a Rubicon model. Quite intriguing at that price for having a factory V8

Yeah if this is really true my wife might get a jeep sooner rather than later. Were already upside down so what a little more...haha.

Yeah I am wondering if this will be an option as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

So it looks like it will automatically come with leather, 8.4" nav, beadlock capable Mopar wheels, AWD, HD D44's, and all the other standard Rubi bells & whistles. If it really does start at $60K, that's a helluva deal.
Add in another few accessories: Alpine sound, Keyless entry, remote start, Cold weather group, tow package, & LED lights and you're at $65k-ish?

I'd be willing to wager that they are intentionally keeping the pricing attractive to negate some of the Bronco buzz.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So it looks like it will automatically come with leather, 8.4" nav, beadlock capable Mopar wheels, AWD, HD D44's, and all the other standard Rubi bells & whistles. If it really does start at $60K, that's a helluva deal.
Add in another few accessories: Alpine sound, Keyless entry, remote start, Cold weather group, tow package, & LED lights and you're at $65k-ish?

I'd be willing to wager that they are intentionally keeping the pricing attractive to negate some of the Bronco buzz.

I can assure you that the price tag will be higher.

Top Bottom