In case anyone missed it....

WJCO

Meme King
Untitled.jpg

Wonder if the exhaust is loud enough to drown out the wife's complaining about another Jeep purchase :hmm:

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So it looks like it will automatically come with leather, 8.4" nav, beadlock capable Mopar wheels, AWD, HD D44's, and all the other standard Rubi bells & whistles. If it really does start at $60K, that's a helluva deal.
Add in another few accessories: Alpine sound, Keyless entry, remote start, Cold weather group, tow package, & LED lights and you're at $65k-ish?

I'd be willing to wager that they are intentionally keeping the pricing attractive to negate some of the Bronco buzz.

It really is a good deal considering the aftermarket option, the ability to slap some 35’s or 37’s and a winch on it from the factory and call it a day makes this a really easy decision. Now it comes down to finding a reasonable dealer...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I have a feeling the awd and the higher t-case gear are to save those D44's from the V8. This should have come with 60's.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
View attachment 355749

Wonder if the exhaust is loud enough to drown out the wife's complaining about another Jeep purchase :hmm:

This "accessory" kind of cracks me up, but only because my son paid about $700 to put the same set up on our 2015 JKUR. It's a "screamer" exhaust that has an electronic cutoff. Ultimately, it wasn't loud enough for him so we pulled the muffler completely off.

Ddays

Hooked
Not to mention the early price gouging

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I talked with my salesman buddy again this afternoon and he said they won't know their allotment until December. The "allotment" caught my attention. If there is any markup fuckery with these I won't participate in the first release. I'll hold off until the first wave of that bullshit passes.

MericaMade

So it looks like it will automatically come with leather, 8.4" nav, beadlock capable Mopar wheels, AWD, HD D44's, and all the other standard Rubi bells & whistles. If it really does start at $60K, that's a helluva deal.
Add in another few accessories: Alpine sound, Keyless entry, remote start, Cold weather group, tow package, & LED lights and you're at $65k-ish?

I'd be willing to wager that they are intentionally keeping the pricing attractive to negate some of the Bronco buzz.

Shit, ok this has my attention now. I miss it, but when it the so called release date?

Sunburn76

470HP isn't much when driving around at 10K feet, probably way less than 300whp on 40's. ;)

Now, maybe, I finally have justification to retire my 2007 dog to a nice hill in the field greeting onlookers, can't imagine what it will be like learning to drive again without constantly smashing the pedal to the floor. I think I'm glad I didn't go diesel, the thought of the def tank, extra weight, and other nonsense gave me second thoughts.

How much does this hemi weigh? Cast iron block?

WJCO

Meme King
470HP isn't much when driving around at 10K feet, probably way less than 300whp on 40's. ;)

Now, maybe, I finally have justification to retire my 2007 dog to a nice hill in the field greeting onlookers, can't imagine what it will be like learning to drive again without constantly smashing the pedal to the floor. I think I'm glad I didn't go diesel, the thought of the def tank, extra weight, and other nonsense gave me second thoughts.

How much does this hemi weigh? Cast iron block?

Even without the v8, the new jl/jt platform with the auto kicks ass in Colorado at 10k elevation with the v6.

All on 35s, running a v8 wj with 4.56, a 3.8 jk with 4.88s, and a stock jt with 4.10s, the jt is night and day better in the Colorado mountains.

And yeah, fuck the diesel.

Top Bottom