Inexpensive LEDs and HIDs

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, I just purchased some LED lights from http://www.inspired-engineering.com. They are the Cree lights, so I figured I would give them a try and I didn't think the pricing was that bad.

Rich

I just emailed the owner Sami last night and asked for a quote on a 50" LED w/PSC mount installed........I live about 30 minutes away from their shop and if the price is within my budget i'm going to pull the trigger on it.......also a set of their rock lights (4 lights) go with the purchase of a 50" LED so i might get those installed as well.........I'll be sure to pass on my experience with this vendor along with pictures of the installation and shop should i go with the purchase.

Woody

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I just emailed the owner Sami last night and asked for a quote on a 50" LED w/PSC mount installed........I live about 30 minutes away from their shop and if the price is within my budget i'm going to pull the trigger on it.......also a set of their rock lights (4 lights) go with the purchase of a 50" LED so i might get those installed as well.........I'll be sure to pass on my experience with this vendor along with pictures of the installation and shop should i go with the purchase. Woody

Price on the 50 seems very good, my 21.5" bar is from them and I am very happy. Also have 8 rock lights but have not had time to install them yet. Great guy to deal with tho and usually always answers questions very very fast

Heholua

Nice upgrades Rich! I'm getting a serious case of rig envy!! :yup:

We need to go on a run before the trails close!

Thanks Bryan! It should be me that has rig envy lol. Yes, that would be a blast. I would really like to ride in your rig to check out the EVO coilovers. Those and 37s will be my next upgrades hopefully.

I bought some LED's from WarriorLED and they work great. Here is a quick test video last night. I am standing about 40ft away with my iphone so video is sort of crappy but you get the idea. I tinted my lights with a green film to defuse them for dust reflection and they work great! :rock:

Vimeo Video Here

Heholua

I just emailed the owner Sami last night and asked for a quote on a 50" LED w/PSC mount installed........I live about 30 minutes away from their shop and if the price is within my budget i'm going to pull the trigger on it.......also a set of their rock lights (4 lights) go with the purchase of a 50" LED so i might get those installed as well.........I'll be sure to pass on my experience with this vendor along with pictures of the installation and shop should i go with the purchase.

Woody

Sami is great to deal with and their customer service is outstanding. I'm pleased with my purchase, the quality is good and half the price of Rigid. Only time will tell to see if they last 60,000 hours.;)

HLKSMSH

I bought some LED's from WarriorLED and they work great. Here is a quick test video last night. I am standing about 40ft away with my iphone so video is sort of crappy but you get the idea. I tinted my lights with a green film to defuse them for dust reflection and they work great! :rock:

Hey man how did it go with ordering from Warrior LED's? I got my Order as a local pick up but the guy is really cool we have used my jeep as a test jeep for a few lights. I was thinking of trying to help him out and spread the word for him so he can get his business rolling. The only thing is I don't want to put my name out there for the guy if his orders are jacked up or he has bad customer service. Also Nice video.

Hey man how did it go with ordering from Warrior LED's? I got my Order as a local pick up but the guy is really cool we have used my jeep as a test jeep for a few lights. I was thinking of trying to help him out and spread the word for him so he can get his business rolling. The only thing is I don't want to put my name out there for the guy if his orders are jacked up or he has bad customer service. Also Nice video.

Overall was good. Had an issue with shipping (was supposed to ship to me but went to him so it took longer) but he took care of it. Always a pleasure to talk too and replied very quickly. Lights seem work as advertised just not sure on longevity yet. For the price it's worth a shot though :thumb: I would use him again and have recommended him to a couple others already.

HLKSMSH

Overall was good. Had an issue with shipping (was supposed to ship to me but went to him so it took longer) but he took care of it. Always a pleasure to talk too and replied very quickly. Lights seem work as advertised just not sure on longevity yet. For the price it's worth a shot though :thumb: I would use him again and have recommended him to a couple others already.

Ok cool I am going to do the same then I know people are a lot nicer in person but if the guy was good to people not in person then I don't mind helping him out.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Sami is great to deal with and their customer service is outstanding. I'm pleased with my purchase, the quality is good and half the price of Rigid. Only time will tell to see if they last 60,000 hours.;)

Doing the math it 60,000(hrs)/24=2,500(days)......2,500(days)/365=6.85yrs.....6.85 yrs of continuous use.......looks to me like it should last way longer than you'll ever ever need to use it.

Marauder

Guys I am not trying to hijack this thread but I can get you guys a better deal on these same light from a local guy here where I got my lights and he sales a 50" for $380 all day long I have the 50" and two pod lights. They are nice lights the local here has a FB page called "Warrior LED's" If you want a deal on lights hit him up for a price.

Does dude have an actual website or contact info? I dont have facebook nor do I want it but the LED's interest me.

Top Bottom