Inexpensive LEDs and HIDs

Ldogg

Anyone hear of Olympus offroad? I picked up a set of their led rock lights for $28 a pair and I am waiting for them to arrive. 3 Cree LEDs per bar. They have cubes for $125 a pair and a 50" for 500 I think. Made in the USA and from Parker Colorado.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Texaslibertyled.com has the same "cubes" for that price ($80) if not cheaper. I'd verify that for y'all but I can't see their website from ym work computer. They're good people who aren't in it to make shit loads of money but to help people get LEDs for a very affordable price rather than pay Rigid Industries everything in your savings account for virtually the same product. I'm using them for my projects :thumb:

Oh and Olympus Offroad are good people too. Though their lights are a little more, I believe the colored light covers would be worth it. My lights (the same ones posted here) are getting beat on by bugs; not that thats really that big of a problem lol.

Ldogg

Here are the rock lights I got from Olympus offroad. They were $28 a pair. I need to get some wire as they only come with about 2' off the bar. They have studs you can attach on the back side to mount.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382332725.983238.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382332734.316966.jpg

Ldogg

Installed pics. I will get some pics tonight when it's dark. Not sure If this is the final location but we will see.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382477445.562206.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382477468.045083.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Headed down to Inspired-Engineering tomorrow for the install of a 50" LED w/mount and dash switch......I'll take some pics and post them up showing the install which really shouldn't take more than 2 hours to do.....

Woody

Mitrig

Those look unreal. What was the wiring like? I am thinking to possibly wire a few to the bottom of the fenders similar to yours with a switch on the console. Then possibly 2 linked to a second switch for the hood. You never know when you need lighting at night under the bonnet. If I didn't already install glow lights in my floor to match the truck and give lighting to the ground I would have totally use those. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382497329.621795.jpg

Ldogg

I wired it to an spod, but they sell a wire harness and switch for an extra $10. It's $28 for a pair. The bar just has a red/black wire on the other end.

Mitrig

I wired it to an spod, but they sell a wire harness and switch for an extra $10. It's $28 for a pair. The bar just has a red/black wire on the other end.

See I don't have a sPOD and for the price of them really can afford to blow a was of cash on it new. Currently have everything wired between my stock light switch so when I turn my head lights and fogs on I turn on alllllllll of my lights. I need to find a sPOD or maybe just make my own

Ldogg

See I don't have a sPOD and for the price of them really can afford to blow a was of cash on it new. Currently have everything wired between my stock light switch so when I turn my head lights and fogs on I turn on alllllllll of my lights. I need to find a sPOD or maybe just make my own

They have a wiring harness for $10 that has a switch.

Top Bottom