Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

kevman65

Hooked
Your estimated wait time was a few days ago.....

Yup, they don't have to beat us in a war. Just take over the economic market and they own everyone......

TigerInFl

Your estimated wait time was a few days ago.....

I hadn't watched any news lately. I was getting so PO'ed I just quit watching a while back. I figured one day it would happen. Just wish it waited about 3 more years.

At the rate we're going I will never be able to retire.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Went to buy some food for Ripley and at first, I couldn't find what I normally buy. But, after giving things a closer look, I realized that the package changed and so I picked up a bag and started walking up to the cash register. But, as I walked, I started to think that the bag felt lighter than before and Cindy even asked if I got the right bag because, it physically looked smaller. So, I went back, double checked the shelf and confirmed that I got the one I normally get - the middle one of 3 available sizes.

Well, after I got home, I looked at what we got before and realized what the discrepancy was - previously, the bags were for 15 lbs of food and now, it only for 13 lbs. Same price as before mind you, just 2 lbs. less food :rolleyes:

Hooray for bidenomics (y)
IMG_1356.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
Went to buy some food for Ripley and at first, I couldn't find what I normally buy. But, after giving things a closer look, I realized that the package changed and so I picked up a bag and started walking up to the cash register. But, as I walked, I started to think that the bag felt lighter than before and Cindy even asked if I got the right bag because, it physically looked smaller. So, I went back, double checked the shelf and confirmed that I got the one I normally get - the middle one of 3 available sizes.

Well, after I got home, I looked at what we got before and realized what the discrepancy was - previously, the bags were for 15 lbs of food and now, it only for 13 lbs. Same price as before mind you, just 2 lbs. less food :rolleyes:

View attachment 405774
Gold has hit consecutive highs multiple times in recent weeks. Highest ever in US history today. Inflation has gone nuts.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 405774
When we first got Rylee we used to get the 40 pound bag of the nutro for like $60. That same bag on Amazon is $38 though. Or maybe not the same but the Nutro lamb and rice is $38.

View attachment 405774
The good news is that the bag only cost $57.

Top Bottom