Inland Empire / High Desert Suds-n-Grub - Friday, March 28th @ 6:00PM

bran996

Anybody else. I know their are more of us up here in the hd.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy smokes finally u come up to my place Eddie. So stoked. Count me in and a few other I'm sure will chime in soon.

Also Eddie probably a great idea to park across the street in the dirt lot.

You got it! Added to the list and will definitely be parking in the lot across the way.

Its about time...:crazyeyes:. You should have just put me on the list from the start. I'll see ya there!

:cheesy: I was hoping you could come being that this is the place you've been telling me about forever :beer:

this is a possibility for me, depending on how long my already long commute is on friday...

Well, don't kill yourself over this but, if you can make it out, we'd love to see you :yup:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a maybe, I am flying in that day but hoping to make it, would be nice to see you'll again. and new faces.:standing wave:

bran996

Also if ur coming after 9pm. Beef o Bradys will be hosting a tap it rake over from golden road brewery. So that can be the after party. Lol

bran996

Also if anyone needs a couch to crash in case you have one too many beers. I have that couch. Lol

xtremefx4

Hey Eddie you can put me down a going. Yea there is a lot more of us up here in the desert!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
A few of us are meeting up at Bass Pro Shop for lunch and shopping around 2pm then heading up the hill. We may be there a good bit early so we will get the party started. :thumb:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Decisions, decisions

I'm torn between my usual Friday ritual of stopping in to say "hi" to the great gang at ORE and then driving to a locals' bar to catch up on world events with a small group of experienced ( read old) guys whose company is fun to be around.

Or...drive to the high desert and get my Oak Hills growler re-filled and catch up on world events with a larger group of mostly younger people whose company is fun to be around.

Sorry. If you are reading this Drew, please give my best to the great ORE family while I text my best buddy that I will not be making it to the bar tonight.

Eddie and Cindy don't get by down here that often and I don't want to miss a chance to hear how they're doing in their new digs and what's on their calendar.

Oak Hills it is, then. It'll cost me two rounds next Friday but I'll manage. :rolleyes2:

JAGS

Hooked
A few of us are meeting up at Bass Pro Shop for lunch and shopping around 2pm then heading up the hill. We may be there a good bit early so we will get the party started. :thumb:

I'm going see if I can put in a half day and maybe meet you at bass pro. 👍

- Jason

Top Bottom