Inland Empire / High Desert Suds-n-Grub - Friday, March 28th @ 6:00PM

JAGS

Hooked
Hey it's Friday - You need a Bust-Out! See you at bass pro shop!

I've only been in the office twice this week so need to show my mug for a couple hrs. But I'm itching to get out. Lol

See you at BP and others tonight!

- Jason

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm torn between my usual Friday ritual of stopping in to say "hi" to the great gang at ORE and then driving to a locals' bar to catch up on world events with a small group of experienced ( read old) guys whose company is fun to be around.

Or...drive to the high desert and get my Oak Hills growler re-filled and catch up on world events with a larger group of mostly younger people whose company is fun to be around.

Sorry. If you are reading this Drew, please give my best to the great ORE family while I text my best buddy that I will not be making it to the bar tonight.

Eddie and Cindy don't get by down here that often and I don't want to miss a chance to hear how they're doing in their new digs and what's on their calendar.

Oak Hills it is, then. It'll cost me two rounds next Friday but I'll manage. :rolleyes2:

Tom, I like how you had a complete conversation with only yourself and then you convinced yourself to go to oak hills brewery. Looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs. tonight, that is if you require her company. Seems you can entertain yourself...haha.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Tom, I like how you had a complete conversation with only yourself and then you convinced yourself to go to oak hills brewery. Looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs. tonight, that is if you require her company. Seems you can entertain yourself...haha.

See you there Jesse. Susan will be with me. As I get older I find that I am talking to myself more and more as people ignore me. I'm worried that one of these days I'll find myself ignoring me too. It can be entertaining but not as much as dreaming in Technicolor and surround sound. Now THAT would be cool.

bran996

Cash only for the food vendor

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396048589687.jpg
    1396048589687.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Always a great time hanging out with everyone. This time was no different. Glad I decided to only work a half day and have some fun. 👍🍻 Eddie/Cindy, great seeing you guys!

- Jason

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Sorry couldn't make it flight got into late. Hope you all had a great time. See you all on the next one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
It was good seeing the familiar faces as well as some new ones. I hope everyone enjoyed one of the deserts few lil hidden gems. Hopefully by the next High Desert S&G their new tasting room will be open and everyone won't have to cram into the corner...haha. Eddie and Cindy it was good seeing you again and as mentioned hopefully this becomes a regular pit stop during your travels to So-Cal...;).

Top Bottom