Is anyone going to koh this year?

jkbarnett

I don't see a problem with making the donation even if you don't go into Hammertown. It takes $$ to run this type of event. I like checking out the venders in Hammertown.

jesse3638

Hooked
I don't see a problem with making the donation even if you don't go into Hammertown. It takes $$ to run this type of event. I like checking out the venders in Hammertown.

I completely agree. One of the first years they were calling it an entry fee and were trying to charge people for using public lands. Most people didn't know any better so they were duped in to paying $25 per person. That's why I have heart burn with their donation.

Journeyman

First timers headed to KOH. I think we're gonna head out Thursday morning and probably stay through Saturday or possibly Sunday. Does anybody know if there's a specific night the rock bouncers hit the hill? Also the website says that KOH experience is Saturday 🤔 Anybody know what that's all about.

Jk909

First timers headed to KOH. I think we're gonna head out Thursday morning and probably stay through Saturday or possibly Sunday. Does anybody know if there's a specific night the rock bouncers hit the hill? Also the website says that KOH experience is Saturday 🤔 Anybody know what that's all about.

Thursday night and Friday night. Lots of carnage and they were still playing at 1am

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry if this is a stupid question but they don't cancel the event if it rains do they?

No they don't. Rain or shine, snow or sleet.

There is a king shocks shootout on Friday the 29th that has rock bouncers. Otherwise people can go out whenever they want as long as the races are over.

The KOH experience is a guided trail ride. Just shows around the hammers.

Journeyman

No they don't. Rain or shine, snow or sleet.

There is a king shocks shootout on Friday the 29th that has rock bouncers. Otherwise people can go out whenever they want as long as the races are over.

The KOH experience is a guided trail ride. Just shows around the hammers.

Good to know. Thank you!

JAGS

Hooked
Left? My brother left

You just tore off your WAL banner and announced how you needed a new/different one then? Cool. Way to support. :grayno:

I've mentioned this twice to you and you've ignored both times just posting random shit here.

Top Bottom