Is anyone going to koh this year?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
You just tore off your WAL banner and announced how you needed a new/different one then? Cool. Way to support. :grayno:

I've mentioned this twice to you and you've ignored both times just posting random shit here.

Guess I missed where you mentioned that please enlighten me.

You mean like the WAYALIFE decals you used to have on your Jeep?

Is it a requirement of Wayalife now that we must have forum decals on our jeeps ? I have always been on multiple forums as many people are. I have never had any issue with you or anyone on this forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it a requirement of Wayalife now that we must have forum decals on our jeeps ? I have always been on multiple forums as many people are. I have never had any issue with you or anyone on this forum.

Apparently, it was a requirement of yours to pull your WAYALIFE decal. Don't know why you'd do that especially after I've helped you personally countless times including when I installed the lift on your Jeep.

JAGS

Hooked
Guess I missed where you mentioned that please enlighten me.

I don't usually start shit...but when I do I try to make damn sure I'm on point and have a leg to stand on. I can't remember the other random thread, but I said the same thing.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 6.31.24 PM.jpg

Ther's no requirement for shit here. Eddie doesn't care if you spend $5 on a fucking sticker. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't like two-faced people. You've been around long enough to know that....which even makes this more sad and pitiful.

bholder817

Me and a few buddies will be out there Thursday thru Saturday! Does anyone know where you can get a map of this years race course? Was able to find past years but not this years.

XjDevan

Looks like I'll be working on a pit crew for my buddies team on Thursday and vehicle recovery Friday. Have to work sat so won't stay the whole weekend but would love to meet some more WAL members while out there.

RDE2ROK

We will be pulling in first thing in the morning and will be there all week. If anyone see's me stop and say hey, being I don't know what any of you look like. Let's hit some Rocks!

image.jpg

Old Dude

Second trip for us..

My Grandson and I will be there 2/2/16 and looking forward to having as much fun as we had last year! :thumb:

RDE2ROK

Met up with some guys from Idaho and ran Wrecking Ball last night. This guy had a bad night! First this flop then broke a tire bead 3 different times, broke a front shock tower & shock and to top it it quit charging and had to stop a keep jumping his battery. A long night but it was still fun.

image.jpg image.jpg

RDE2ROK

Mrs RDE2ROK getting a pic with 2 time KOH winner Loren Heeley.
image.jpg

This is the Back Door Party every night!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom