Is RCV feeding me BS?

Wow! that really sucks, so much for "no questions asked", I wonder if you filed a complaint with their area BBB and Consumer Affairs Office if that would help them reassess their answer...

On another note, glad I talked my buddy out of getting RCV's, I'm going to show him this thread as proof that just because they market them as "stronger" doesn't mean better.

To be honest, I am just whining and hoping something will magically change.... I am not sure what my next step is.

I am currently reading through my old metallurgy book to see if I can prove they have failed.

I started to read that and my head started to hurt instantly lolol

:cheesy:

Basically metal that is pushed beyond it's elastic limit or yield point is "stressed" IMO this means failure is inevitable and has begun. This "should" proove that because the splines did not return, the material has failed. (although the shaft hasn't....yet)

uh..oh.... ^^^The problem with that theory is I don't know if the material is able to go fluid and return to solid with the same yield. (Yes I am arguing with myself)

Last edited:
Sucks this happened for sure but..

Rule #1

If you buy something from Northridge4x4 please give us a call directly before contacting the MFG. Honestly calling the MFG should be your last resort only if the Vendor does not help you.

Please email me directly with your name , address and pictures and I will get this warrantied for you .

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

thardy

Banned

Rule #1

If you buy something from Northridge4x4 please give us a call directly before contacting the MFG. Honestly calling the MFG should be your last resort only if the Vendor does not help you.

Please email me directly with your name , address and pictures and I will get this warrantied for you .

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

That's stand up right there! Well done Northridge.

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

Great to know a quality company stands be hind you as a customer no matter what!!! Nice job David!! Thank you, and YES, I will continue to buy from Northridge.

OP, good luck and keep us informed.

bkac

Caught the Bug

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

You guys seem to consistantly raise the bar in customer service! Thank you! :thumbup::thumbup:

KingCopperhead

Prime example of why Northridge gets my business. They've helped me get a part warrantied before as well. (a much MUCH less expensive part) but still. No matter how big or small the problem is they really do fight to earn and keep our business. Well done Northridge!

J- glad you're getting taken care of. I felt so bad for you guys when I read about this today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

Awesome! :clap2: :thumb:

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

And this is why I have built 2 Jeeps with all the big parts from Northridge4x4. As others have weighed in here, their customer service is awesome. Class act Dave!

jk12blk

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

Cust sat at its finest. Love NR.

JKbrick

While looking for shocks 2 years ago I contacted Northridge, was already a customer, and to my surprise David responded. Now this was during JKX and he had a rig running that year. I asked him why in the world are you not running JKX in your own jeep? He responded that he coaches his son in football ( I think it was football) and he stayed home to be with his son. He has had every purchase of mine ever since.

MarkW13

Rule #1

David@northridge4x4.com

Thanks
David

Feeling pretty good about my recent purchase from Northridge 4x4. You guys are awesome.

Top Bottom