Is THIS Really the All New 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler??

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I kind of like what I'm seeing. I'm not sure that it's necessarily better, but it is a little different. Really, how much different were we expecting it to be? We really haven't seen anything earth shattering in any of the previous reports. I'm sure it's hard for FCA to stray too far from the success of the JK.

longarmwj

I'm gonna go against the grain and say that I actually kind of dig it. I'll show it to a couple of the guys that I know have seen it and see their input on it.

JK 2.0 I like it.

Really dig the throw back Jeep on the quarter panel like the TJS. Wonder if it's just a decal, or actually punched into the metal. Can't tell the best but does the front grill have the headlight circle ihyo the first slot....style que from the CJ.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
If this is the JL why did they bother with all the camo and disguises? There may be elements to these pics that are similar to the new JL, like the grille & laid back windshield, but still, why all the secrecy for a "freshening"?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Maybe I'm the only one, but I was hoping for something significantly different from the JK in the looks department. At least as significant as when we went from TJ to JK.
With that said, I do still like it and the wife will be checking one out as her possible next car when they hit the lots.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jk to JL seems to be more of an evolution of the same design. Some exterior changes, but essentially the same. Some body tweaks here and there. Most likely a completely different interior.... it's like the modern equivalent of the YJ to TJ transition.

FS90

A BIG part of me wants to call BS on these really poor images but an anonymous source sent them to me and from what I'm told, they are supposed to be what the all new 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler is supposed to look like. Looks a lot like a JK to me but what do you think?

These images belong to me and I have never sent them to you or anyone else. I have only shared them on one site with a watermark, which you have removed. I know you have altered them as I have the originals.

You've not only lied about receiving them from me but have also posted them without my permission. Remove immediately or I will have to take further action.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
These images belong to me and I have never sent them to you or anyone else. I have only shared them on one site with a watermark, which you have removed. I know you have altered them as I have the originals.

You've not only lied about receiving them from me but have also posted them without my permission. Remove immediately or I will have to take further action.

So who did you steal them from ?

WJCO

Meme King

Who are you?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Welcome to WAYALIFE. You'll forgive me but I don't have a clue as to who you are and I don't know how I could have lied about anything being that I never said who I got the images from.

Lol. ^^this guy...

Top Bottom