Is THIS Really the All New 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
IF he is the person that released these images I'm sure the lawyers at Jeep would like to know who he is.

Seriously! Kinda reminds me how the grill shot was posted here first, removed by me because the OP said he could lose his job and then magically, it was posted up on another forum with their watermark on it. :naw:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Seriously! Kinda reminds me how the grill shot was posted here first, removed by me because the OP said he could lose his job and then magically, it was posted up on another forum with their watermark on it. :naw:

Soon as you find out who the big shot is forward it to Jeep.

He can be the big man he believes he is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OK you'll find out soon enough.

:cheesy: I take it that's some kind of a threat. God forbid that I ever post up anything that I get from a member here in fear that it might belong to a guy who just signed up today to "tell me" that it actually belongs to him.:naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep lawyer? Motor Trend editor? Can't wait to see how this pans out...

Ya got me. All I can say is that Jeep's been keeping a tight lid on all this and if this guy is really leaking lame ass images that I still think might be BS, I'm sure someone a Jeep would want to know who he is. Just sayin.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, apparently this guy's idea of me "finding out soon enough" was to file a complaint against me. This is who he said he is:

Fred Simpson
9104 Thornridge Dr, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
freddie90@protonmail.com

Funny thing is, he "declared under the perjury laws of the United States of America" that he is:

Fred Smith

Funnier still is that about half an hour later, he withdrew his complaint. Hmmm, I wonder why. :hmm:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So, apparently this guy's idea of me "finding out soon enough" was to file a complaint against me. This is who he said he is:

Fred Simpson
9104 Thornridge Dr, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
freddie90@protonmail.com

Funny thing is, he "declared under the perjury laws of the United States of America" that he is:

Fred Smith

Funnier still is that about half an hour later, he withdrew his complaint. Hmmm, I wonder why. :hmm:

Fucking Fred lives near flint!

IMG_4239.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom