Itll Go 2015 Anvil unlimited Rubi Build

your Jeep looks just like mine...Only thing different is your seat covers and my antenna lol

What antenna did you go with? This stock one flops around a lot on the highway haha.

Thanks guys, it's coming together! I pushed some stuff up on my list and am getting new shoes put on!!!! Made up my mine on wheels and tires and em pretty stocked with the result so far

Ok.. So I got my new wheels and tires installed today by NorthRidge4X4 and am in love. Hats off to Michael at Northridge for helping me out and getting these mounted and done while I waited. They even cut my Rubi guards to make room.

I went with the Nitto 35" m/t with the Method 17" beadlocks. Not that I think I need real beadlocks now, but I like doing things once and if I'm gunna pay for new wheels, might as well get the ones I have always wanted... Right??? Haha

Either way.. Here's some pics
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439256756.667324.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439256770.883320.jpg
They only had the 4 wheels in stock, so I'll have to rock the rubi spare for now.

What antenna did you go with? This stock one flops around a lot on the highway haha.

Thanks guys, it's coming together! I pushed some stuff up on my list and am getting new shoes put on!!!! Made up my mine on wheels and tires and em pretty stocked with the result so far

I think I just went on Amazon and looked up "jk shorty antenna". It looks so much cleaner with a shorter antenna on you jeep

I think I just went on Amazon and looked up "jk shorty antenna". It looks so much cleaner with a shorter antenna on you jeep

That's great. Yes I agree, the floppy antenna is distracting. Thought it was broke till i saw your post. I also am not a fan of the hood feeling like it will fly open at 70

Looking good. Sometimes I wish I went with Anvil. Really is a nice color.

Thank you! I love all the new jeep colors this year, but I just couldn't walk away from the color when I saw it in person. It had everything I wanted minus leather, which I added 1 week later! Big white dog and future kid plans

Top Bottom