Itll Go 2015 Anvil unlimited Rubi Build

Looks so good! Makes me want to pick up the Evo leveling kit since I can't afford their lift kit at the moment.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439669025.122532.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439669041.877889.jpg
Ya, I was leaning towards the pass side too. Thanks roughrider, I saw your post after I already cut. I'll try and remove the spring and see if that cures the flutter. Spending money on hood bling isn't what I had in mind so early on in the build haha

Looks so good! Makes me want to pick up the Evo leveling kit since I can't afford their lift kit at the moment.

I was in the same boat. Still am haha. So far this kit is simply amazing. I am really impressed with the ride too. And now that the fenders are being cut for some breathing room for my fresh 35"s I think this will be a winning combo for a bit. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this kit to anyone. Even if you decided to upgrade right after, I am sure anyone else would pick it off your hands for $200 or so... Can't go wrong

I agree on hood bling. The spring is so easy to remove...you may have it off by the time I finish this post. The only time I've had a slight flutter since removing is on the 75 mph, two lane highways here in TX. And that is passing a big rig in the opposite direction. Even still, it is way less than when the spring was on.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439694593.273050.jpg
Praise whomever was the first to cut the JK fenders! Took a lot longer than expected, but way worth it in the end. I know a lot of you guys do this mod already, but it's my first time and I feel it came out great! Oh and I also removed the hood spring! Haha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439770853.858615.jpg
Got out today for a little daydate with the wife and already flexed out the fenders... Almost time for more
Lift lol

Looks great! :clap2: Some day I'll have tires big enough to require the trim. Let me know what you think of the spring removal a flutter. As I said, it's worked great for me and well worth the couple minutes it took to remove.

So not too much to report this week.

I did however decide to keep the Tuffy under seat lock box and return the Best top one. They both seemed like good craftsmanship, however, the Tuffy was about 1/3 lighter, the drawer comes out full length, with a more substantial lock.

Install was pretty easy and just followed the directions. It's nice to have a little more peace of mind when I leave my jeep alone during a hike or run. The drawer is very large and can easily hold a sidearm, wallet, phone, and what ever else you place in there. If anyone is looking for one of these two options, I would recommend either. Price is about double for the Tuffy just FYI.

Next on the list:
ARB Twin Air
SPOD 6 switch
TruckLite lamps
Lockable storage for rear/truckvault
Spider shade top

Looks great! :clap2: Some day I'll have tires big enough to require the trim. Let me know what you think of the spring removal a flutter. As I said, it's worked great for me and well worth the couple minutes it took to remove.

Haha, I was just mentioning to my wife how much this has helped! Don't notice it at all anymore but on the windiest of bridges. Even then it's not fluttering. Thanks so much for the advise!!!👍

Question about Evo leveling kit... Some have said to swap the rear sway bar links to the front, which would seem to make sense.. But what do you do for the rear then? Sorry for the silly question.

Nice Build!!! this looks like the same direction I want to go when I get mine next year.

For the rear storage have you seen the rear deck that Sharky built in his Shark Tank build tread? looks like a great option to the Truck Vault.

Nice Build!!! this looks like the same direction I want to go when I get mine next year.

For the rear storage have you seen the rear deck that Sharky built in his Shark Tank build tread? looks like a great option to the Truck Vault.

I sure did! He did an awesome job, I'm still up in the air as to what direction I'm gunna do. Only prob with a shelf is you can only lock with tailgate. So... I'll ponder it a little more.

I sure did! He did an awesome job, I'm still up in the air as to what direction I'm gunna do. Only prob with a shelf is you can only lock with tailgate. So... I'll ponder it a little more.

Yeah I've been pondering on adding a drawer to it with its own lock

Top Bottom