It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

jims68

I just had a text with LSHMSFOAIDMT and now I'm hungry for a taco! Weird day! I better text my wife and see if the kids are up for a six pak and a pound! Hey I just saved 20 bucks for college over an ordinary meal and maybe if I say "business" I can write off the whole amount and mileage! What's this called, creative accounting?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I just had a text with LSHMSFOAIDMT and now I'm hungry for a taco! Weird day! I better text my wife and see if the kids are up for a six pak and a pound! Hey I just saved 20 bucks for college over an ordinary meal and maybe if I say "business" I can write off the whole amount and mileage! What's this called, creative accounting?

Taco John's? Man I miss that. Great when you are ah buzzing!

DA RUNT

ahhhh i love that one! lol

for those that dont know what it says its "I Laughed So Hard My Sombrero Fell Of And I Dropped My Taco" :cheesy:

Thanks cause I was lost on that 1 :doh:

Also, what's liquid money? Is that when your spending is equivalent to flushing money down the toilet? :hmm:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I haven't seen a taco Johns since I left South Dakota. Omfg their taco salad was so good. I'd kill for one in NY

I saw a Taco Johns in Nebraska, hadn't heard of it since I'm from So Cal. There is no shortage of Mexican food here. Did I miss out by not hitting Taco Johns before I left? :thinking:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I saw a Taco Johns in Nebraska, hadn't heard of it since I'm from So Cal. There is no shortage of Mexican food here. Did I miss out by not hitting Taco Johns before I left? :thinking:

They're ok. We got one here. Decent Mexican fast food.

Davwashere

for those that dont know what it says its "I Laughed So Hard My Sombrero Fell Of And I Dropped My Taco" :cheesy:[/QUOTE]

That sheet is hella funny right there!

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Shit I wish I would have known you were going to Nebraska. I grew up there and could have told you some real great places to eat.

Robicon

As a new member and jeep owner, I have to say this was/is a great read. The knowledge passed down… I am new to a Jeep, but not to building a shitty looking rig that will hall ass across the desert until I break it :eek:

Opinions are ok, even if you don’t like it. I can live with that

Getting your ass handed to you - may trigger an odd offence to people sensitive about their ass and who hands it to them. (gay reference just in case to subtle)

MJ is great for going to the mall and car wash, but watch the speed bumps and the woops. (joke, sure its fine for average wheeling)

EVO has proven itself to the core group here, so understandable confidence in it.

Please keep busting balls as I slowly build up my rig, I enjoy the input from a COMMUNITY that isn’t silenced by someone that is butt hurt.

Rob

DA RUNT

As a new member and jeep owner, I have to say this was/is a great read. The knowledge passed down… I am new to a Jeep, but not to building a shitty looking rig that will hall ass across the desert until I break it :eek:

Opinions are ok, even if you don’t like it. I can live with that

Getting your ass handed to you - may trigger an odd offence to people sensitive about their ass and who hands it to them. (gay reference just in case to subtle)

MJ is great for going to the mall and car wash, but watch the speed bumps and the woops. (joke, sure its fine for average wheeling)

EVO has proven itself to the core group here, so understandable confidence in it.

Please keep busting balls as I slowly build up my rig, I enjoy the input from a COMMUNITY that isn’t silenced by someone that is butt hurt.

Rob

Robicon, I have a buddy with that name on his rig

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 76

Robicon

Your buddy has a nice rig too! Still working out the handle / rig name and getting closer to something more unique to me.

Top Bottom