It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

StrizzyChris

I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself, but a I point at this reaction to me as perception proven.

I'm a medical (un)professional and I feel the same way 99% of the time. I give every bald patient an estimated life span of 6months before the cancer takes them....then I find out they are in the ER for a sprained ankle and has male pattern baldness.

It's a battle of perceptions that's nearly cost me my job, but you and I must stay true to our convictions!

Wow, just read that thread. So people hate Eddie so much that evo sucks. All because he runs their products? Talk about immature!

I've had some lovely shout outs from some fools over there as well. I will say, however, that the mods over there are pretty tired of the drama being slung back and forth and are calling people out on it. (people coming here just to start shit and clucking like old hens in the salon over there)

I found this all out after an email about my old thread getting a bump from our friend assmints

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm a medical (un)professional and I feel the same way 99% of the time. I give every bald patient an estimated life span of 6months before the cancer takes them....then I find out they are in the ER for a sprained ankle and has male pattern baldness.

It's a battle of perceptions that's nearly cost me my job, but you and I must stay true to our convictions!

I've had some lovely shout outs from some fools over there as well. I will say, however, that the mods over there are pretty tired of the drama being slung back and forth and are calling people out on it. (people coming here just to start shit and clucking like old hens in the salon over there)

I found this all out after an email about my old thread getting a bump from our friend assmints

What do you mean? You don't have 60's/ 40's yet? :idontknow:

StrizzyChris

What do you mean? You don't have 60's/ 40's yet? :idontknow:

Evidently having dreams postponed by life is not allowed :crazyeyes:

I keep telling Kim that buying the house and preparing for the wedding needs to be put on the back burner until my original build plans(prior to us even meeting) are finalized...but for some reason she's not supportive. :idontknow:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

I keep telling Kim that buying the house and preparing for the wedding needs to be put on the back burner until my original build plans(prior to us even meeting) are finalized...but for some reason she's not supportive. :idontknow:

Sounds to me like you need to take that fancy ring back. Come on now! I mean we ALL know that wheeling and building up our rigs are more important than establishing our careers, family and relationships. :banghead:

StrizzyChris

Sounds to me like you need to take that fancy ring back. Come on now! I mean we ALL know that wheeling and building up our rigs are more important than establishing our careers, family and relationships. :banghead:

The problem is that she doesn't understand why I think something that weighs approx 1oz shouldn't cost as much as two D60's that weigh 1K lbs :grayno:

On a bright note, I just spoke with my CPA and found out that I could take a loan out with Dynatrac and its a tax write off. Something about the correlation of my trauma certification and the likely hood of a roll over at low speeds :wings:

1410801706071.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug

That should be part of your marriage vows! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
The problem is that she doesn't understand why I think something that weighs approx 1oz shouldn't cost as much as two D60's that weigh 1K lbs :grayno:

On a bright note, I just spoke with my CPA and found out that I could take a loan out with Dynatrac and its a tax write off. Something about the correlation of my trauma certification and the likely hood of a roll over at low speeds :wings:

View attachment 100281

How much liquid is required? 100K?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
For Kim? She only wants another 1oz to get started on the next step after the wedding(notice a fast tracked life theme here) :broke:

Sounds like you are getting off easy. ;)

I think the mathematical equation works something like this:

Platinum + carats = Dynatrac + EVO + King

bkac

Caught the Bug
For Kim? She only wants another 1oz to get started on the next step after the wedding(notice a fast tracked life theme here) :broke:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn't sound like PR's are anywhere in her future. Maybe you can do some kind of bartering when the "baby" subject comes up! :thumbup:

I don't think PR's are in my wife's future for me either and I already have 2 kids. Something about a College Fund. That doesn't stop me from continuing to put them on my Christmas list each year. My kids tell me they are too heavy for Santa's sleigh. :banghead:

JAGS

Hooked
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn't sound like PR's are anywhere in her future. Maybe you can do some kind of bartering when the "baby" subject comes up! :thumbup:

I don't think PR's are in my wife's future for me either and I already have 2 kids. Something about a College Fund. That doesn't stop me from continuing to put them on my Christmas list each year. My kids tell me they are too heavy for Santa's sleigh. :banghead:

Two kids + College fund = enough said.

I feel your pain and am in the same boat. There is also this other equation I see around. Goes something like: Happy Wife = Happy Life??? ;) Still working on the "X" + "Y" = 44/60. If I ever find the solution, I'll be sure to share. :cheesy:

jims68

I'm planing on using the interest off my 100k liquid for the next 8 years to cover my boy's college! Compounding every four years that should at least allow me to spend 15k each year still on a new jeep with goodies and I will write it all off! Damn I didn't see that wall coming! Now I have a headache!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm planing on using the interest off my 100k liquid for the next 8 years to cover my boy's college! Compounding every four years that should at least allow me to spend 15k each year still on a new jeep with goodies and I will write it all off! Damn I didn't see that wall coming! Now I have a headache!

Wow, I think another guy on the forum uses the same accountant. That's a great plan you have right there! :D

jims68

Wow, I think another guy on the forum uses the same accountant. That's a great plan you have right there! :D

Yah and I got this from another guy doing the same thing! As viewed from my rear view mirror what could go wrong!!!!

jims68

Called my CPA this morning to check and he said go ahead! Or was it goat head? Irrelevant so what the hell, what's the worst that could happen?

OK enough, I feel much better now! Back to the real world!

jims68

And if you REALY want to get weird, which some of the people on the forums have been lately, look up or maybe one remembers the Jimmy Castor Bunch and there song Troglodyte (Cave Man). One of my co-workers, after our Monday morning department meeting, played this for us. Now everything makes sense!!

I find it interesting that people will bash on Eddie all the time and everywhere... yet they more than likely have never met him. I did have the pleasure of meeting him, and I find him to be a genuine and honest and very kind individual. Hell he bought us lunch and refused to accept us paying him back!!

I only started running Evo stuff on my rig recently its been almost a year since I put on my first Evo products and I can tell you I love it... But it took me 5 years of owning my rig to do it... and Honestly I regret having to buy stuff twice but I am hell 3 times for the lift. He doesnt PUSH Evo youll find him asking what kind of wheeling the person would be doing and suggesting things to them for what they would be doing.. Not everyone needs Evo stuff and he knows that. I run it now after years of watching others rigs do some crazy shit and how mine was sub par or thats how I felt.

This guy makes me sad to be from Colorado and a Broncos fan... thankfully he says he is from Texas :crazyeyes:
Dude why do you keep saying he said there was damage... he never said that or do you keep forgetting that and cant read or something? I first thought that is what he ment when he mentioned it but then he explained further and you still couldnt grasp what he said.

I do find it amazing as well that people go with what they hear from others and dive right in without even a second thought. It is those kinds of people that are causing other problems in other places. Learn to think for yourself people... I am not even close to the oldest one on this forum but come on some of you older people need to get your heads out of your ass maybe go back to college and learn to critically think for yourself or is thinking for yourself too liberal or hippy or crazy or something these days? I dont follow Eddie blindly I listen to what he has to say then see what others say as well before I make my decision. Eddie wouldnt run a roof rack and yet I want to, I like how it looks and how I can use it for storage and other things... I also have RC products on my rig... Eddie doesnt have any... Seriously though not everyone on this forum does everything Eddie does we like his thoughts and inputs since unlike most of us he has the time and advantage to see more of this stuff in action than those of us that work other jobs that dont let us Jeep all the time.

But I agree with Jags, About this I am done with these people coming on to start a fight even if they think they dont think they are it is getting very old. It makes my generation sad to see the generation older than us act like you do sometimes... be it political or Jeep related here. Grow up go find your Pull-Ups and be a Big Boy Now...

He's giving all of us Broncos fans a bad name! I grew up in Colorado and lived in Texas for two years and didn't meet anyone like him, so hopefully he is just out of the norm.

Top Bottom