It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

Hightower

Gripenfleter here is a picture of a :eek: Metaljoke :cheesy: please stop you are giving Bronco fans a bad rep.. :doh:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 213

gripenfelter

Wow at the pile-on....

Look, I'll just say this.....I apologize if it seemed I was trolling. That was not my intent, and my true intent was to understand what happened. It is my fault, through some preconceived notions of my own I may have picked up in other forums, that I was quick to jump to conclusions.

Again...The thread got derailed from my true intention....good luck to everyone.

JAGS

Hooked
Wow at the pile-on....

Look, I'll just say this.....I apologize if it seemed I was trolling. That was not my intent, and my true intent was to understand what happened. It is my fault, through some preconceived notions of my own I may have picked up in other forums, that I was quick to jump to conclusions.

Again...The thread got derailed from my true intention....good luck to everyone.

And in typical fashion to earn forum cred over there, you come with a half-assed...but but but, I'm sorry...So you can say how nice you were and we still supported and backed our own members and the forum we choose to hang out in. save it and go back to where you came from.

Sick of liars and others just like you. Go back to the Wayalife thread at the other forum. You'll notice there isn't and will never be a thread about any other forum on here. That's because we're actually open for all regardless if they post elsewhere. But you start bashing this place, there's a large (and getting larger) group willing to defend our friendships.

- Jason

Tigrcky

And in typical fashion to earn forum cred over there, you come with a half-assed...but but but, I'm sorry...So you can say how nice you were and we still supported and backed our own members and the forum we choose to hang out in. save it and go back to where you came from.

Sick of liars and others just like you. Go back to the Wayalife thread at the other forum. You'll notice there isn't and will never be a thread about any other forum on here. That's because we're actually open for all regardless if they post elsewhere. But you start bashing this place, there's a large (and getting larger) group willing to defend our friendships.

- Jason

Yeah kick his ass sea bass!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

- Jason

Bam, what he said

gripenfelter

- Jason

Look I'm not trying to earn credit with a forum, you, or anyone in the virtual world. After reading back through this mess, I come to the realization of the part I played so like an adult I owned up to it. You can call me whatever you want, think I'm liar, or whatever it's fine. This is the internet, not the real world, and if text could reveal personalities the outcome would be different.

It's fine...nobody will lose sleep over this, you included I'm sure.

Tigrcky

Look I'm not trying to earn credit with a forum, you, or anyone in the virtual world. After reading back through this mess, I come to the realization of the part I played so like an adult I owned up to it. You can call me whatever you want, think I'm liar, or whatever it's fine. This is the internet, not the real world, and if text could reveal personalities the outcome would be different.

If you mean it then your future posts will reflect it. For now I'd drop it, and be a positive member on here and we all will be nice. But if you are indeed a troll, well we won't be nice :)

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JAGS

Hooked

Ok, you want benefit of the doubt now???

So who hacked your accounts over there when you talking shit about us? Was that screen grabs just the most awesome fucking photoshop job I've ever seen? If so let me know, because I need to hire olram for some upcoming mktg projects I have in the queue.

You are right, won't lose any sleep over this or any others "hypothetically" just like you.

- Jason

NAUJK

I find it interesting that people will bash on Eddie all the time and everywhere... yet they more than likely have never met him. I did have the pleasure of meeting him, and I find him to be a genuine and honest and very kind individual. Hell he bought us lunch and refused to accept us paying him back!!

I only started running Evo stuff on my rig recently its been almost a year since I put on my first Evo products and I can tell you I love it... But it took me 5 years of owning my rig to do it... and Honestly I regret having to buy stuff twice but I am hell 3 times for the lift. He doesnt PUSH Evo youll find him asking what kind of wheeling the person would be doing and suggesting things to them for what they would be doing.. Not everyone needs Evo stuff and he knows that. I run it now after years of watching others rigs do some crazy shit and how mine was sub par or thats how I felt.

This guy makes me sad to be from Colorado and a Broncos fan... thankfully he says he is from Texas :crazyeyes:
Dude why do you keep saying he said there was damage... he never said that or do you keep forgetting that and cant read or something? I first thought that is what he ment when he mentioned it but then he explained further and you still couldnt grasp what he said.

I do find it amazing as well that people go with what they hear from others and dive right in without even a second thought. It is those kinds of people that are causing other problems in other places. Learn to think for yourself people... I am not even close to the oldest one on this forum but come on some of you older people need to get your heads out of your ass maybe go back to college and learn to critically think for yourself or is thinking for yourself too liberal or hippy or crazy or something these days? I dont follow Eddie blindly I listen to what he has to say then see what others say as well before I make my decision. Eddie wouldnt run a roof rack and yet I want to, I like how it looks and how I can use it for storage and other things... I also have RC products on my rig... Eddie doesnt have any... Seriously though not everyone on this forum does everything Eddie does we like his thoughts and inputs since unlike most of us he has the time and advantage to see more of this stuff in action than those of us that work other jobs that dont let us Jeep all the time.

But I agree with Jags, About this I am done with these people coming on to start a fight even if they think they dont think they are it is getting very old. It makes my generation sad to see the generation older than us act like you do sometimes... be it political or Jeep related here. Grow up go find your Pull-Ups and be a Big Boy Now...

sean112280

I don't run EVO anything on my rig....but that is because they don't make products for the XJ. But look I am still a member here:eek:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I don't know what's going on here but I heard someone said my MetalCloak lift sucks and that it really isn't game changing. I just came here to say I'm butt hurt and the doc hasn't got a thing for a case of the anal aches.

Just kidding. I drive a WK2 Grand Cherokee. Seriously though with the butt hurt? What is the deal lately?

Top Bottom