It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
gripenfelter said:
I have no buddies at any forums... I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself...

You know, I just wanted to add that for a guy who "talks" so much about "community", you truly are a fine example to learn from. :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Here is what I always find funny....

The guy claims to like facts and figures....fine. Even if I hated Eddie, the FACT is....if you are a "jeeper" you certainly have seen the WOL videos, particularly the JKX ones...unless you live under a rock.....so, if you have seen those videos, then you have seen, time and time again, how the products he runs (and other rigs like Craigs, Randys, etc) prove themselves, over and over and over. So, if I was one of the haterade sipping trolls hating on Eddie, but liked my facts, then I would see that time and again, Evo products are fantastic.

Now, before you call me an Evo pimp, know that I don't run evo products. Not because I don't like Evo, but because I live in NYC, and have zero use for their stuff. I run an AEV 2.5" lift with rancho shocks and rancho drop brackets. Am I happy with the AEV lift? Not really. I swapped out the stiff bilsteins, ditched their moronic sway bar brackets, and the springs IMHO are a tad stiff (although they handle great.) Is it worth the money? I don't think so, and wished the evo plushrides worked with the AEV 2.5 with drop brackets. The only evo products I run are their skids, and they are fantastic.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Another reason I dislike metaljoke, and I noticed a lot if their fan boys don't get this. People paid their hard earned money to basically be beta testers for their crap. Their joints seem like junk, had to switch from welded ends to forged ends because they were breaking. Their Eiffel tower for a rear track bar had to be redesigned. Their track bars have fitment issues with aftermarket axles. Their bump stops are a rip off. Their fenders rust quickly. I could probably go on all day.
Not sure exactly what they make that hasn't had any issues.

JAGS

Hooked
Another reason I dislike metaljoke, and I noticed a lot if their fan boys don't get this. People paid their hard earned money to basically be beta testers for their crap. Their joints seem like junk, had to switch from welded ends to forged ends because they were breaking. Their Eiffel tower for a rear track bar had to be redesigned. Their track bars have fitment issues with aftermarket axles. Their bump stops are a rip off. Their fenders rust quickly. I could probably go on all day.

But their decals are solid... Lol. πŸ˜‰

- Jason

noroad

Well do you have proof of this i want pics!!! your an :asshat: if you cant show a pic!! hahahaha:cheesy::cheesy:

Tigrcky

Nfrs2000nyc is right about simply watching the videos of jkx, I first saw how the evo products worked while comparing them to every other system out there including air ride setups that only a few (myself included) even know about. And hands down they are if not the best one of the best. Not to mention their customer service is second to none... Go do real research stop crying fanboys and look at the facts... I dare you to point out a single evo product that I own to claim bias...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

olram30

But their decals are solid... Lol. πŸ˜‰

- Jason

They'll probably peel off first wash... :D
And really this goes for any company, just like teraflex with their tire carrier. Thing could have killed somebody. How people look past this is beyond me.

Tigrcky

And really this goes for any company, just like teraflex with their tire carrier. Thing could have killed somebody. How people look past this is beyond me.

Terajunk is the worst their stickers wait till you are going 80-140 mph then peel off and slice things open like a samurai sword!!!! :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have no problem saying here what I said there.....

What I was stating was a perceived fact. I have no buddies at any forums, I post at all of them. I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself, but a I point at this reaction to me as perception proven. I'm not here to pick a fight, I just asked if you had anything on the damage you talked about in #109. i know you do take quite a bit of pictures and videos and might be able to speak to it. I shouldn't have expected so much....

Please, ask Eddie one more time for pics regarding post #109 and skip over the part where he says he doesn't have any. I know you payed your first sons collage tuition for your metalcloak lift based off of their great marketing but please go back to your troll home called JKO and stay there.

olram30

Terajunk is the worst their stickers wait till you are going 80-140 mph then peel off and slice things open like a samurai sword!!!! :crazyeyes:

Good going, you just bashed this poor company by making fun of their name. Now grapefeeler or what ever the op name was is going to be very upset.

You stated the ride of the MC lift in the high speed run contributed to other things breaking. To me that's a failure due to the MC system causing stress on other components. I asked to see it because I am generally interested in the system limitations. Is that such a bad thing?

So.. How much is Metalcloak paying these days to defend their product? Must be pretty good if you're going this far out of your way to do it.

jims68

I read that discussion over on the "other forum" and for the life of me why didn't he ,the OP, ask about MC? TREX did a pretty good job of explaining his likes and dislikes of coil over set ups and I bet he would have given the OP of this discussion an appraisal of MC! This should be a hoot fest on why would someone with any coil setup try to outdo a coil over in whoops let alone one that is known to EXCEL in the whoops! And yes Eddie they really do hate you over there. It is hard to pull anything of meaning out of a rant even if they are right!

Oh and I am deeply hurt , butt hurt, by the Metaljoke and other hurtful comments made about what is in the bowls of my jeep! I feel, long pause, VIOLATED! Just kidding! My wife will drive it now and likes it so now I can build another one! If she would of caught me gutting the underside apart I would of been without for a LONG time! She thinks I spend to much time with it already!

It's just funny how in every activity there are these same disagreements. Take my winter activity snowmobiling. Weather it be drags, cross country or hill climbing the internet and in the old days the bar at the lodge there would be these heated to literally rolling around in the snow arguments about who or what was best! Well the alcohol was most likely a factor also. But come the next day it would become usually NOTHING! The other guy wouldn't show or was sick or his sled was sick. And a lot of the time it just became a great day with differing opinions. Schnapps usually helped us sight spectators watch as two ego struck guys battled it out. At the end it was one of three endings. Guy gets ass handed to him and drives off, while updating his Facebook page how he kicked this guys ass, or begs for forgiveness. It's a draw and both agree to disagree. Or there was pure carnage of one or both and everyone helps pick up the pieces. Point being it was pretty petty and pointless day but another great day to be alive and doing a guy thing! Only in America!

JAGS

Hooked

You know what F u guys. You can't just talk trash about decals like that. I mean this is a forum and your opinion is highly frowned upon. 3M is a big contributor to the offload community so show some respect. If you look at post #1753, you'll see I've demonstrated exactly how in picture form. I'll await your proof. Ha ha. LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- Jason

Tigrcky

You know what F u guys. You can't just talk trash about decals like that. I mean this is a forum and your opinion is highly frowned upon. 3M is a big contributor to the offload community so show some respect. If you look at post #1753, you'll see I've demonstrated exactly how in picture form. I'll await your proof. Ha ha. LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- Jason

That's it you and me out by the tether ball courts after school!!!! Be there... Or be square!

JAGS

Hooked
That's it you and me out by the tether ball courts after school!!!! Be there... Or be square!

Ok. Keyboard tough guy. πŸ˜‰ Just so you know, I'm kind of a big deal on the tether ball court. Most 4th graders fear me. So we doing best 2 out of three?

Let me stretch first. I don't want to pull something. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- Jason

Tigrcky

Ok. Keyboard tough guy. πŸ˜‰ Just so you know, I'm kind of a big deal on the tether ball court. Most 4th graders fear me. So we doing best 2 out of three?

Let me stretch first. I don't want to pull something. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- Jason

That's touch screen tough guy to you! Best 3 out of 5 I'm the 3rd grade champ!

jesse3638

Hooked
I read his post...

What are you 12? Searching my posts down like a pervert stalker looking into the bathroom window. Find something better to do, I'm not that interesting.

No he just re-taught himself how to take screen shots and is using his new found old skill to its fullest potential..haha.

Top Bottom