It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

noroad

I wanted non-biased opinions and information.

Its called google. look at reviews if you dont like what people are saying about your lift if it hurts your feelings. how do you want an opinion that is non biased??? its an opinion??? its jaded through each persons knowledge and experiences!

noroad

I see I have brought out the e-thugs and groupies. Good job....

I still stand by what I said....There is great information here, but the bias drives people away from both here and from EVO products. It may not concern you, but that seems to be a opinion shared out there.

Does that make you bad people, no...but shit like this does. This is what I was referring to regarding the immaturity.

Please point out the evo for me besides the c's??

Attachments

• gtd5.jpg
    gtd5.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 176

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I see I have brought out the e-thugs and groupies. Good job....

No, you've just brought out people wanting the truth. You and your buddies over on JKO and JKF are the ones who talk smack about us and then come here to pick fights. Unfortunately, you're not real good at it.

I still stand by what I said....There is great information here, but the bias drives people away from both here and from EVO products. It may not concern you, but that seems to be a opinion shared out there.

So embrace the opinions shared out there and while you're at it, spend more of your time there too. :yup:

Does that make you bad people, no...but shit like this does. This is what I was referring to regarding the immaturity.

Oh yeah, it takes real maturity to talk smack about us on JKO and then come here acting all innocent all the while trying to push your self-righteous agenda. :naw:

gripenfelter

No, you've just brought out people wanting the truth. You and your buddies over on JKO and JKF are the ones who talk smack about us and then come here to pick fights. Unfortunately, you're not real good at it.

So embrace the opinions shared out there and while you're at it, spend more of your time there too. :yup:

Oh yeah, it takes real maturity to talk smack about us on JKO and then come here acting all innocent all the while trying to push your self-righteous agenda. :naw:

I have no problem saying here what I said there.....

What I was stating was a perceived fact. I have no buddies at any forums, I post at all of them. I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself, but a I point at this reaction to me as perception proven. I'm not here to pick a fight, I just asked if you had anything on the damage you talked about in #109. i know you do take quite a bit of pictures and videos and might be able to speak to it. I shouldn't have expected so much....

Last edited:

noroad

What I was stating was a perceived fact. I have no buddies at any forums, I post at all of them. I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself, but a I point at this reaction to me as perception proven. I'm not here to pick a fight, I just asked if you had anything on the damage you talked about in #109. i know you do take quite a bit of pictures and videos and might be able to speak to it. I shouldn't have expected so much....

Guess you didnt like this guys opinion as well!!
guy1.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: You say that but of course, that's not what you did :naw:

What I was stating was a perceived fact.

:cheesy: at "perceived fact"!

I have no buddies at any forums...

Sucks to be you.

I post at all of them.

So do us a favor and post more on them and not here.

I have no agenda or loyalties to anyone but myself but a I point at this reaction to me as perception proven.

Oh please, of course you have an agenda and that was to prove your perceived fact about us. And, now that you've proven what you were hoping to prove, do us a favor and go back to all your other forums. :yup:

I'm not here to pick a fight, I just asked if you had anything on the damage you talked about in #109. i know you do take quite a bit of pictures and videos and might be able to speak to it. I shouldn't have expected so much....

You need to get your facts straight pal, YOU are the one who made mention of breaks, NOT me. When you bitched about not seeing any pics, I made the response that I made in post #109. What you shouldn't expect is to see things that were never mentioned in the first place. You really are a troll :naw:

noroad

I read his post...

What are you 12? Searching my posts down like a pervert stalker looking into the bathroom window. Find something better to do, I'm not that interesting.

Nahh im at work getting paid to look stuff up might as well be diging up stuff on you to pass my time!

JAGS

Hooked
I didn't say sharing of data, manufacturing processes, and technologies... I was referring to supporting the community as a whole by engaging in professional discussions, not speaking ill of one another, and not allowing supporters close to the company engage in talking ill of their competition. This shows professionalism, maturity, and speaks volumes about the company I may drop $10k with. By allowing that immaturity can cost that business a ton of money and business. Direct or indirect representatives of those companies can cause a lot of damage. No matter how good of a product that company has, I will refuse to do business with them if its represented in a unprofessional manner. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

What are you saying here?

There are no manufacturers participating in the thread or bashing any others on any thread in this entire forum. That stands for EVO, N4x4, rancho, dynatrac and all the others.

Please provide proof of any manufactures bashing another. Oh, so you are slandering which manufacturer then? You're full of BS and your false claims are far more damaging than any opinion of a public member of this forum.

- Jason

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This guy is probably Madison or mastodon what ever his name is. Gotta love these fan boys..

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Wow, just read that thread. So people hate Eddie so much that evo sucks. All because he runs their products? Talk about immature!

Top Bottom