It's a perceived fact that wayoflife pimps EVO and shuns any alternatives!

gripenfelter

Funny, what I said was, and I quote, "I recently had the pleasure of watching a guy with their kit, complete with their 6-pack shocks try to keep on some big whoops... it didn't end well" Remind me again where I had made any mention of a "failure"? Just because you want to read into things so that you can get your toes stepped on doesn't mean that's what I said.

Referring to post #109.

Never said the MetalJoke stuff broke. The driver just had his ass handed to him trying to keep up and the ride was so rough, other things broke. :naw:

You stated the ride of the MC lift in the high speed run contributed to other things breaking. To me that's a failure due to the MC system causing stress on other components. I asked to see it because I am generally interested in the system limitations. Is that such a bad thing?

gripenfelter

Also, since AEV was the original topic, I don't care for their coils or drop brackets. I do like their procal, tire carrier and Jack base. I can have an opinion an any company.
But mc has disappointed me by ripping me off, so I can have any opinion I want. Don't like it? Too bad..
I have never been asked to promote any certain brand or company by anyone. I only recommend products I would spend my hard earned money on.

No one said you couldn't have an opinion, have any opinion you want...What I said is how you represent your opinion determines its weight. Maybe I should just go back to my church.:rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Referring to post #109.

Ummm, that was a response to YOU and only after you whined about wanting to still see whatever "destruction of the Metalcloak stuff" you imagined I said there was. :naw:

You stated the ride of the MC lift in the high speed run contributed to other things breaking. To me that's a failure due to the MC system causing stress on other components.

LOL!! You just won't give up. Here's something that broke, the guy's faith in his MetalJoke system. To be clear, YOU are the one who want to make this into "breaks". My only point was that the MetalJoke kit couldn't keep up at high speeds on the whoops.

I asked to see it because I am generally interested in the system limitations.

Funny, I just did a Google search and found this...

attachment.jpg

Seems to me that you're just a fanboy that's generally just interested in defending the lift kit you've chosen to buy. :naw:

Is that such a bad thing?

Not at all but, I never said I had anything to show. I know this may be shocking to you but, hard as I may try, I don't always get a chance to photograph everything I see. Of course, you are free to believe what you want.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My i ask why you are still inquiring about MC then? you seem to just be wanting something more then peoples thoughts at this point!

Because he's just a fanboy trying to defend the kit he's chosen to buy and without looking like a tool. Just do a google search :naw:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
My i ask why you are still inquiring about MC then? you seem to just be wanting something more then peoples thoughts at this point!

He wants someone to comfort him on his future game changer lift. Best advice I can give him is invest in a bottle of nitrogen to keep those shocks charged. People are having to recharge those 6 packs every other month.

noroad

He wants someone to comfort him on his future game changer lift. Best advice I can give him is invest in a bottle of nitrogen to keep those shocks charged. People are having to recharge those 6 packs every other month.

my question is why do they think that we our the dicks because we like facts and wont buy products that break. I dont jump on there forum like a teenage girl and cause problems, If you dont like facts leave! I run Rubicon express and didnt get pressured in to buying evo stuff! Hell i build a friends jeep with fox coilovers its nice, but the lady and I wanted to try evo bolt on coilovers and cant wait till they come. we bought them beacuse it was a good deal and people love them, know one put a gun to my head here and said you must buy them! Just dont understand the high school crap i guess!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
my question is why do they think that we our the dicks because we like facts and wont buy products that break. I dont jump on there forum like a teenage girl and cause problems, If you dont like facts leave! I run Rubicon express and didnt get pressured in to buying evo stuff! Hell i build a friends jeep with fox coilovers its nice, but the lady and I wanted to try evo bolt on coilovers and cant wait till they come. we bought them beacuse it was a good deal and people love them, know one put a gun to my head here and said you must buy them! Just dont understand the high school crap i guess!

Blasphemy!! There's no way you can be a member of WAYALIFE unless you buy EVO products!! :cheesy:

gripenfelter

Ummm, that was a response to YOU and only after you whined about wanting to still see whatever "destruction of the Metalcloak stuff" you imagined I said there was. :naw:

LOL!! You just won't give up. Here's something that broke, the guy's faith in his MetalJoke system. To be clear, YOU are the one who want to make this into "breaks". My only point was that the MetalJoke kit couldn't keep up at high speeds on the whoops.

Funny, I just did a Google search and found this...

View attachment 100144

Seems to me that you're just a fanboy that's generally just interested in defending the lift kit you've chosen to buy. :naw:

Not at all but, I never said I had anything to show. I know this may be shocking to you but, hard as I may try, I don't always get a chance to photograph everything I see. Of course, you are free to believe what you want.

Wow, I whined huh?

I just asked to see the damaged caused by what you described. All you had to say was I don't have any pictures, but this is what I had seen. Instead, now I'm sooo much of a fan boy, you actually wasted your time to Google me and take a post off a mustang website. Your nets ability is simply stunning... That was very early in my planned build, I have decided against the camoliner since then and re-examining my lift options. Kuddos to you for finding something irrelevant, it is funny.

So because I'm objectively looking at my options and asking for real information I'm a fanboy? I have been on the trail (not anything challenging) in a MC setup, and found no faults. Does that mean I want one? No because that's just one instance and not representative of all situations. They are on my list, but so are other systems that I have read about here, from you. So now I am trying to compare my options, asking for info, and getting crap because I wanted non-biased opinions and information.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No No just looking for facts here, but dont have an opinion that might but hurt someone!

:cheesy: Sorry, I should clarify that my comment was intended for gripenfelter. Clearly, he's got an agenda for being here and I was just being sarcastic about it :D

noroad

:cheesy: Sorry, I should clarify that my comment was intended for gripenfelter. Clearly, he's got an agenda for being here and I was just being sarcastic about it :D

O i know it was for him! im just saying dont have a elevated opinion that might hurt his ego! hahah

gripenfelter

I just did!

I see I have brought out the e-thugs and groupies. Good job....

I still stand by what I said....There is great information here, but the bias drives people away from both here and from EVO products. It may not concern you, but that seems to be a opinion shared out there.

Does that make you bad people, no...but shit like this does. This is what I was referring to regarding the immaturity.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I whined huh?

You're right, it was more of you bitching about it. :yup:

I just asked to see the damaged caused by what you described.

Hello, anyone there? Since you keep missing it, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING about damage. What I described was a very harsh ride trying to keep up on the whoops. YOU are the one who mentioned a break and then bitched about not seeing pics of it. :naw:

All you had to say was I don't have any pictures, but this is what I had seen.

And I have. :naw:

Instead, now I'm sooo much of a fan boy, you actually wasted your time to Google me and take a post off a mustang website. Your nets ability is simply stunning... That was very early in my planned build, I have decided against the camoliner since then and re-examining my lift options. Kuddos to you for finding something irrelevant, it is funny.

You're right, what noroads posted up is much more relevant...

attachment.jpg

So because I'm objectively looking at my options and asking for real information I'm a fanboy?

:cheesy: at "objectively". If that's what you want to call it. :crazyeyes:

I have been on the trail (not anything challenging) in a MC setup, and found no faults.

Never said that you would find faults with it driving on a dirt road - just bombing down big whoops. :naw:

Does that mean I want one? No because that's just one instance and not representative of all situations. They are on my list, but so are other systems that I have read about here, from you. So now I am trying to compare my options, asking for info, and getting crap because I wanted non-biased opinions and information.

Funny, that's not what you said on JKO ;)

Top Bottom