Its like Kindergarten around here with these fanboys

WJCO

Meme King
Yes, it's very comical and at least you got it. LOL! I don't know why everyone wants to dogpile just because
someone wants to make their own shit. It crazy :twocents:

I thought after the last thread you actually may have acquired some respect and integrity to see where others were coming from, but guess not. But if your sliders are worth a shit, do you ship to Montarey by chance, or how about Duh Moin?

Drdiesel1

I'm pretty sure this guy drank some sort of creek water up in the montery...er Monterey area. We know the type, right. Comes in talking all kinds of trash and doesn't, to my knowledge, even post one jeep pic. Hmmm.

LOL! I've posted a few pics of my ride. 20160223_003955.jpg 12495950_938106552973723_4124346039291347777_o.jpg 8S5A1988.jpg

JoeB-JKURX

Still Retarded

Yep! And, I left off the T on Can't so the spelling Nazi would have something to do :cheesy:
These guys take themselves too serious :eek: Winters over. Time to drag those Jeeps out and have some fun!
I gotta go install my Crusher flares. Have fun today.

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. You may win the race but you're still retarded. Credit to a business acquaintance...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If its all the same to you, I moved all of the posts related to you beating your chest and measuring your dick here. :naw: That way the slider thread will be more on topic and so will this thread. :yup::thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay, Mr Perfect. Like you've never made a typo or a mistake before.... LOL! I bet you're the biggest fuckup of them all :crazyeyes:
I see your repetitive posts. Maybe if you had a life you wouldn't need to be a self appointed spell check, internet NAZI. You do realize,
computers have this capability :doh:

This shit will go on and on because your Jeeps must not get dirty from all the mall crawling you do. Take it off road and have some fun!!!

You are right. I will never be as hardcore as you and your stock jeep. I am also not as retarded as you and your stock jeep.

You win some you lose some. I will live to fight another day and you will find another window to lick.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You are right. I will never be as hardcore as you and your stock jeep. I am also not as retarded as you and your stock jeep.

You win some you lose some. I will live to fight another day and you will find another window to lick.

No you don't get it. He has 35" A/T's on slabs for show and only uses his stock wheels and tires when he is being a badass wheeler. :crazyeyes:

JoeB-JKURX

Ripped off another

He obviously spent the entire day (week/month) making an exact copy of the Poison Spyder Crusher flares.

T&ERun

LOSER
Yeah! Too bad nobody else can weld, fab or design :asshat:
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you
can help yourself when it comes to fanboy stuff. Enjoy!

Originated from this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36373-Evo-Mfg-Gen-2-Rock-Sliders

I like this guy. I was wondering, on all the modded CJs, YJs, TJs, and JKs there has to be other parts that were built that look similar or identical to other parts on the market. Do those guys have to wheel by themselves because everyone else thinks they are d-bags for copying and ripping off the manufacturers? All the guys that have built Sterling axles, and 14 bolts, is that bad? Should they be allowed to do that?

JKUR-08

There's a difference between making your own parts and copying someone else's

This concept seems to be lost on more people than it is understood by. It is like beating a dead horse and expecting it to make any other sound but squish and thud. You can keep going, but nothing will come of it because the horse is simply dead. The horse in this example, being the mental acuity of these individuals who simply can't grasp common sense advice and reason.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
This concept seems to be lost on more people than it is understood by. It is like beating a dead horse and expecting it to make any other sound but squish and thud. You can keep going, but nothing will come of it because the horse is simply dead. The horse in this example, being the mental acuity of these individuals who simply can't grasp common sense advice and reason.

You sound just like this guy I was drunk with the other night..lol

Evil

Yeah! Too bad nobody else can weld, fab or design :asshat:
Narrow minded tools shouldn't work themselves into a lather over nothing, but, I guess you
can help yourself when it comes to fanboy stuff. Enjoy!

Originated from this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?36373-Evo-Mfg-Gen-2-Rock-Sliders

Ill leave you with this because I don't like to argue over the internet.

In the 25+ years I have been fabricating, I have never once copied another persons design you fucking HACK. :asshat: right back at cha

Drdiesel1

Mine isn't really a daily driver, but I do drive a lot back and forth to work when not driving my truck
My choice was aluminum for weight reduction over steel. I also decided to run aluminum to eliminate
the possibility of rust. I'm running raw aluminum with a clear coat paint to allow the raw material to
show through. I like the color contrast with my white paint.

I blacked out the rear under fenders and wheel house. I have the front aluminum inner wheel shields
and haven't decided on what to do with the wheel house treatment as of yet.
I like the raw look and will probably only black out the the tub, leaving the shields and fenders raw with a clear coat paint seal.

IMO, the aluminum works best, as I don't plan to race or use it as a rock bouncer.
It's a trail/rock crawler, 2nd vehicle used for general fun and adventure.
DSC_0001.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Steel vs aluminum fender flares

Mine isn't really a daily driver, but I do drive a lot back and forth to work when not driving my truck
My choice was aluminum for weight reduction over steel. I also decided to run aluminum to eliminate
the possibility of rust. I'm running raw aluminum with a clear coat paint to allow the raw material to
show through. I like the color contrast with my white paint.

I blacked out the rear under fenders and wheel house. I have the front aluminum inner wheel shields
and haven't decided on what to do with the wheel house treatment as of yet.
I like the raw look and will probably only black out the the tub, leaving the shields and fenders raw with a clear coat paint seal.

IMO, the aluminum works best, as I don't plan to race or use it as a rock bouncer.
It's a trail/rock crawler, 2nd vehicle used for general fun and adventure.
View attachment 201174

You're still here? I thought for sure you would've kicked rocks after the shit you stirred up. Glad to see you think you can just continue to post your bullshit opinions around here without apologizing to some people and nobody will notice.

And for those of you that wonder what I'm talking about:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=36411

Last edited:
Top Bottom