Its like Kindergarten around here with these fanboys

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Seem like you're the only one worried about it. You're one strange dude!

I'm still just waiting for you to post those sliders you were gonna build that were way badder than EVO's. Or did I miss it already? Sorry to the OP. You got dealt a shit hand when this guy replied to your thread.

Drdiesel1

I'm still just waiting for you to post those sliders you were gonna build that were way badder than EVO's. Or did I miss it already? Sorry to the OP. You got dealt a shit hand when this guy replied to your thread.

Yeah! Because you fucks are crybabies and like to fuck up other peoples thread with your bullshit :sigh:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
[/B]

Yeah! Because you fucks are crybabies and like to fuck up other peoples thread with your bullshit :sigh:

Way to dodge the comment. And you've made 4 bullshit posts on this thread to my one...well two now.....just sayin. Oh I almost forgot....go fuck a hornets nest. Douche.

Drdiesel1

You need to look at other JK's running headers. I've seen a lot melted even with wraps and shielding just like jeeeep said.

Is it melted wires from exhaust system heat ? Or are you saying it's from a shorted wire/sensor ?

Most HO2S are powered by a 15 amp fuse for the heaters. The fuse will pop before the wire melts.

Every case of melted wires that I've had the pleasure of looking at was from contact with the exhaust system.
Can you explain what you're referring to ?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
OMG! Really. You have nothing better in life to do :crazyeyes:

I simply stated that I was waiting to see your badass sliders, which you told me I'd just have to wait and see. So I'm just still waiting. And you're right, I have nothing better to do. Only takes a quick Google search to see you don't spend much time on forums, so you clearly have much more important stuff to do. :crazyeyes:

Exodus 4x4

Is it melted wires from exhaust system heat ? Or are you saying it's from a shorted wire/sensor ?

Most HO2S are powered by a 15 amp fuse for the heaters. The fuse will pop before the wire melts.

Every case of melted wires that I've had the pleasure of looking at was from contact with the exhaust system.
Can you explain what you're referring to ?

Hey fuckhole, have you noticed that you're posts are back in your own special thread?

longarmwj

Does it not occur to these people that there's a reason people are "fanboys" of these products?

They're tested and proven, in some of the most extreme conditions you can stick a vehicle. I've wheeled in all types of environments and with all different types of Jeeps with all different types of setups. Every Jeep I've wheeled with that has Dynatrac products has never had any issue. Other brands (who will remain nameless), have had failures of carious kinds. If a product is proven, of course people are going to go to it.

Arrogance is bliss I guess.

JAGS

Hooked
That's okay! I wasn't posting this for you, so carry on with your normal trolling :icon_crazy:

Me....trolling. That's fucking comical coming from a dirty taint loser troll like you. Why don't you take your sorry ass excuse for oxygen consumption the fuck out of here already. Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say and the fact you are even here shows just how pitiful your life must. Now go upstairs and eat your Oreos and tell you mother how she's the only women for you.

cmireles

Me....trolling. That's fucking comical coming from a dirty taint loser troll like you. Why don't you take your sorry ass excuse for oxygen consumption the fuck out of here already. Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say and the fact you are even here shows just how pitiful your life must. Now go upstairs and eat your Oreos and tell you mother how she's the only women for you.

*Drops mic and walks off stage*

JAGS

Hooked
I'm sure your mom will tell you awesome effort. You can even post the welding 101 C- certificate. As for anyone with eyes, those look terrible! The concept of keeping your Rubi pinch protectors in place with a weld on slider is mind boggling. But of course, you'll be sure to come back and say how cool they look and the shitty welds don't look "too bad" in person.

And so it doesn't get lost, you're still a troll. Enjoy your Oreos tonight.

Top Bottom