JET Li Following in MOBY's Footsteps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jet Li looks awesome!! I really dig the LOD bummer with the red d rings too! I was on my way to an appointment this afternoon and a white JL was next to me on the freeway. I couldn’t stop staring. Want it.

LOL!! I think you're the first person to notice the red D-rings :crazyeyes:

thats looks sick!!!
whats the sticker price on a rubi? my 09jku is pushin 180k miles. time to upgrade!!!!

If I recall, sticker on ours was something like $51k.

Is the JL & the JK the exact same width at the grill and windshield? It looks wider... or is it just an illusion because of the new grill layout, the slanted windshield & those fenders...

So, it's interesting. The JL grill is about an inch wider at the widest point than the JK but the windshield is about an inch narrower.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha I read that as Jimmy Fallon impersonating Trump.

He is looking good. After your reaction driving Mel's JL I don't think it'll be too long before Jet Li is on CO's.

LOL!! Man, I would love to go coilovers right away but I'd like to test out some standard coils and shocks first.

Wow! Jet Li has already had a nice growth spurt [emoji106] can’t wait to see what is yet to come.

Not to be offending either Moby or Jet Li, but which do you prefer to drive???

Man, that's hard. For creature comforts, JET Li all the way. For performance, Moby without question.

It's crazy how big JLs look with minimal lift. I know even a sport on a 2 inch lift looks bigger than most JKs

Slight as it might be, the JL is definitely bigger than a JL and you can feel it as much as see it for sure.

Seeing them next to each other the rake and rounded corners of the windshield on Jet Li look pretty bad ass

They really did make some nice design improvements on the JL.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Dang. Had my second JK for less than a year and a half and this is making me want to trade it in for a JL.... I’m fairly certain my wife is gonna leave me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The more i see of Jet Li, the more I want a JL.😁.

Resistance is futile :D

My boss's wife just got a red JLUR Thursday night and I really like the looks of it

You really do have to see one in person to really appreciate it.

Dang. Had my second JK for less than a year and a half and this is making me want to trade it in for a JL.... I’m fairly certain my wife is gonna leave me.

:cheesy:

How much wider is Moby? It looks like a lot.

He is wider but not by too much. Maybe a couple of inches or so.

benatc1

Hooked
Looks awesome! Little brother is growing up fast. The JLs seem big compared to the JKs but when I see a JL driving around it certainly doesn’t seem “big”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks awesome! Little brother is growing up fast. The JLs seem big compared to the JKs but when I see a JL driving around it certainly doesn’t seem “big”

The JL definitely feels bigger to me. Could be the color matched fenders but I think ours "looks" wider too. Or, at least in terms of the body anyway.

RockingK

Jet Li has a great roll model and I’m sure he will give his older brother a run for his money in good time:thumb:

Ubbb69

Realistic rundown of 37” on the hilly highways? 37” will be here next week and I am a little sketchy on if I will have to gear or not. It is a rubi so stock 410s. Jet looks good and Moby always has. Thanks for the knowledge on fitting 37’s also.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Realistic rundown of 37” on the hilly highways? 37” will be here next week and I am a little sketchy on if I will have to gear or not. It is a rubi so stock 410s. Jet looks good and Moby always has. Thanks for the knowledge on fitting 37’s also.

We drove about a thousand miles out to Moab averaging about 70-80 MPH, crossed multiple mountain ranges, spent a week doing a lot of low range wheeling and then drove home again. According to our calibrated trip computer, we still managed to average 14.5 MPG. The new 8-speed automatic did an outstanding job of pushing our 37's and unlike our JK's before, I don't feel the need to re-gear.

Ubbb69

We drove about a thousand miles out to Moab averaging about 70-80 MPH, crossed multiple mountain ranges, spent a week doing a lot of low range wheeling and then drove home again. According to our calibrated trip computer, we still managed to average 14.5 MPG. The new 8-speed automatic did an outstanding job of pushing our 37's and unlike our JK's before, I don't feel the need to re-gear.

That is awesome to hear. Thank you for the fast reply also. I am a fan of the 8 speed as we have had it in trucks. It has always seemed to be and the correct gear and was/is smooth. Any inside info on when I can get the evo front bumper? I stopped my order on another but would like one quickly. Thanks again for the info.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is awesome to hear. Thank you for the fast reply also. I am a fan of the 8 speed as we have had it in trucks. It has always seemed to be and the correct gear and was/is smooth. Any inside info on when I can get the evo front bumper? I stopped my order on another but would like one quickly. Thanks again for the info.

I was under the impression that they were available now. Have you tried contacting them?

Exuma

I was under the impression that they were available now. Have you tried contacting them?

Do you still work on Jet Li? I was planning to get a new JL wrangler and I havent seen a video since 2018 about any upgrades? I was hoping to find some up to date info to help me choose which upgrades to look at.

Thanks!

Top Bottom