JET Li Following in MOBY's Footsteps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you still work on Jet Li? I was planning to get a new JL wrangler and I havent seen a video since 2018 about any upgrades? I was hoping to find some up to date info to help me choose which upgrades to look at.

Thanks!

We haven't done too much new on Jet being that we've been spending so much of our time working on our Gladiator and more recently, Moby. We do hope to get back to work on him soon though. Got some new stuff coming :yup:

JT@623

Hooked
Been thinking about trading the wife’s terrain for a new JL to go along with the JK . Is there more room in the back of the JL for car seats not a lot in my jk ? Need room for the grandkids.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been thinking about trading the wife’s terrain for a new JL to go along with the JK . Is there more room in the back of the JL for car seats not a lot in my jk ? Need room for the grandkids.

There is actually slightly more room in the back than a JK.

jeeeep

Hooked

the back seat has been redesigned with little more knee room and the back is slanted further back but at the cost of less storage room under the bench seat and cargo area.

JT@623

Hooked
the back seat has been redesigned with little more knee room and the back is slanted further back but at the cost of less storage room under the bench seat and cargo area.

Thanks I’m going to the dealer tomorrow for some type of recall/reflash tomorrow I’ll see if they have a 2020 at a decent price.

Top Bottom