JK-Experience 2012

Perhaps a dumb question...does it affect other brands of gas? Is there no other brand (shell, chevron, etc.) or do we have to buy from the red coats?

Perhaps a dumb question...does it affect other brands of gas? Is there no other brand (shell, chevron, etc.) or do we have to buy from the red coats?

clarsen can correct me here if i'm wrong but, i believe that ALL gas for all brands in a given area is pumped through the same pipelines. granted, even if this is just a BP refinery problem, they do own several brands of filling stations.

I see you have rubicat back. NICE! :rock:

Which one you going to take on JKX?

being that we weren't sure how long rubicat was gonna be at the dealership, we've already set things in motion to take moby.

Eddie, as much as I would pay that price in cash for some KOH spec rubber, there has been a turn of events for the EVOJEEP, you will probably even see it before I do. I don't get to the shop until the 30th to pick it up. Let's just say Mel has done a few extra, completely unexpected things for me on the rig. Nothing crazy, but I was truly honored by what has taken place. My lips are sealed until I actually get to see it, I don't want to jinx anything. Hell, I may have said too much :doh:

Mel posted a pic of your rig just now on Facebook.....

Important issue here....

Who wants to bring me back a case of Yuengling black and tan? Or any yuengling for that matter. :)

Maybe great lakes???

Greg your jeep is looking awesome!!! :thumb:

280854_463494927004477_1364721662_o.jpg

bleedbeat said:
Greg your jeep is looking awesome!!! :thumb:

Cindy, thanks for pic! You rock!!

MTG said:
Indeed! :rock:

Sharkey said:
That looks beautiful!

Thanks fellas, can't wait to drive my beast in a week! Here's another sneak peek at those lovely old EVO1 front fenders

Attachments

• image-722624243.jpg
    image-722624243.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 94
Shoot Greg as if your rig couldn't get any more BA. Those rocker skins and EVO sliders set it off. Not to mention all of that body protection with those sick fenders. My JDD is kicking in again ;) nice Jeep brother.

Shoot Greg as if your rig couldn't get any more BA. Those rocker skins and EVO sliders set it off. Not to mention all of that body protection with those sick fenders. My JDD is kicking in again ;) nice Jeep brother.

Thanks my brother! I'm sitting over here in the country of Qatar waiting for my flight home on Monday, I am chomping at the bit to go wheeling in my rig :icon_crazy:

GCM 2 said:
Thanks my brother! I'm sitting over here in the country of Qatar waiting for my flight home on Monday, I am chomping at the bit to go wheeling in my rig :icon_crazy:

Safe travels Greg!

Top Bottom