JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife

Why, don't you want IB to know that you play on WAYALIFE? ;)

Lol. I'm just a regular jeep guy man, and got asked to help out being an active member. I don't have to police the threads like you and make sure everyone is agreeing with all my posts.

Last edited:
Meh, I'm a jeep enthusiast who's a member of 6 -7 different forums. I poke my head in every once in awhile. I just don't understand why you'd wanna suspend someone's account because they work at ( not own) an offroad shop lol. Way to be childish tho and make a thread out of this with that title. That's pretty cute and kinda funny at the same time. Touché sir

If you such the enthusiast as you claim then why would you want your screen name removed from the post? Just curious?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like I could give 2 crocks of shit Lol. I'm just a regular jeep guy man, and got asked to help out being an active member. I don't have to police the threads like you and make sure everyone is agreeing with all my posts.

You mean like how I'm policing this thread? :crazyeyes: BTW, what happened to all the posts that Off Road Evolution posted with our videos in them? Just sayin :cheesy:

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
If you such the enthusiast as you claim then why would you want your screen name removed from the post? Just curious?
It's kinda like if I put an Obama sticker on your jeep....
Oh this is the guy that has the blue 2 door? The one that had wayalife stickers on his rig until he became a mod over there and then said "I have to remove the shit from my rig"? That guy?
Never have I ever owned a blue jeep or had a Wayalife sticker.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
2-door Crush, right?

I cannot freakin believe that as a mod of another forum you don't have anything better to do than troll over here. Deleting your screen name from the top of this thread wouldn't do you any good. Frank has eyes in the back of his head. Well, actually, that's not true...he doesn't have one face and two sets of eyes...he just has two faces (still two sets of eyes though).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I never started this thread man. Eddie started it and titled it himself.

Never said you did, you just signed up to be a member of MY forum and chose to shoot your mouth on it. And really, that's fine by me. Clearly, there's nothing going on over on my old forum and I'm happy to play with you here. :yup:

I'm done here.

I hope not, we're just getting started.

What a fuckin joke

Well, I'm laughing at you. :yup:

Tigrcky

As CPOWILL pointed out there is a strict no tolerance policy for venders, I read the rules and the thread and as a member, Wayoflife has my full support. :thumb:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot freakin believe that as a mod of another forum you don't have anything better to do than troll over here.

Oh come on, there's never any member on there anymore, just a bunch of bots that show up as guests.

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife

Lol I was a signed up here before I was a mod dude. I don't spend my life as career moderator. I post handful comments in a year here and all the sudden you think I'm here just to be a troll from another forum? Get off your high horse man. In no way am I here on behalf of anyone but myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom