JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

JAGS

Hooked
I love this stuff. I wasn't aware of the backstory, but saw the post on another thread. New thread is awesome. Funny how peeps just can't control themselves.

Eddie, it must be your "zone of influence" at work again. 😉👍

- Jason

I love this stuff. I wasn't aware of the backstory, but saw the post on another thread. New thread is awesome. Funny how peeps just can't control themselves.

Eddie, it must be your "zone of influence" at work again. 

- Jason

We are all brainwashed to follow the almighty Eddie, Jedi Master.:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I was a signed up here before I was a mod dude. I don't spend my life as career moderator. I post handful comments in a year here and all the sudden you think I'm here just to be a troll From another forum?

Well, you are a moderator over on my old forum and you are trolling. If the shoe fits.... :idontknow:

Get off your high horse man.

Funny, you're the one who was preaching at me. Just sayin ;)

In no way am I here on behalf of anyone but myself.

So you say. Regardless, it's good to have a moderator from my old forum be so active on WAYALIFE. :yup:

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
Well, you are a moderator over on my old forum and you are trolling. If the shoe fits.... :idontknow:

Funny, you're the one who was preaching at me. Just sayin ;)

So you say. Regardless, it's good to have a moderator from my old forum be so active on WAYALIFE. :yup:

Yeah keep thinkin that.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm done here.

Funny how every time some :asshat: gets their panties in a wad they say this but never stick to it. That's the problem with our fine nation these days...so many people just can't be taken at their word.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how every time some :asshat: gets their panties in a wad they say this but never stick to it. That's the problem with our fine nation these days...so many people just can't be taken at their word.

I think you were supposed to police this thread or something like that :thinking:

Top Bottom