Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
If Carr comes back & doesn't have any setbacks Raiders will def be a fav this year. Think Lynch will be as strong as he was after sitting out a year?

I think a year off will do him a world of good...he played hurt his last two years...

He will be mostly a third & short and goal line back...his specialty

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Still ain't no Patriots :daydream:

New-England-Patriot-Memes-Tom-Brady-football-so-heavy-with-all-that-air-in-it.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Say what you will about Brady, but after last year I will never bet against that fucker ever again.

Brute

Hooked
Say what you will about Brady, but after last year I will never bet against that fucker ever again.

My wife has a close friend that are friends with Giselle (they are both from Brazil)...met Brady briefly last year in Costa Rica

I can't stand the guy...he's a whiner...but he's a lock first ballot hall of famer and a winner...there's no arguing that

WJCO

Meme King
Ed, Any chance you could post some pics of the ARB breather system at the axle locations. Looking online, every one I saw had drilled and installed ARB fittings into the axles to accommodate the lines. I would rather not do that and would just like to use the breather fitting on the axle that is already there. I'm just curious how your guys did it when they built yours. It looked like in one picture on your rear axle, they did leave the ProRock breather fitting in place and spliced in some tubing from there to meet the ARB plastic line.

Brute

Hooked
I'm in the Maldives presently but will when I get back at the end of the month...I'm fairly certain we used the PR fittings and spliced into the supplied tubing

Top Bottom