Jk6 hellcat

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Nevada DMV might be the enemy of your Jeep. I'm not positive, but you might have to keep it registered somewhere else. Check with someone in the know to see what kind of difficulties you will have in Clark County. Up here in Washoe County, your motor swap probably wouldn't pass inspection/smog. I have heard that Washoe is more strict with swaps than Clark though.

It's definitely a county by county thing. Thinking that we'd need it, we had Motech get Moby to pass smog inspection in Clark County but of course, we didn't need it here in Carson City County. The DMV clerk here literally looked at our smog certificate and asked, "what's this for"? :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
The Nevada DMV might be the enemy of your Jeep. I'm not positive, but you might have to keep it registered somewhere else. Check with someone in the know to see what kind of difficulties you will have in Clark County. Up here in Washoe County, your motor swap probably wouldn't pass inspection/smog. I have heard that Washoe is more strict with swaps than Clark though.

How often do you have to have a smog test?...& do you need an annual safety inspection as well?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Agreed! I changed my hood sticker to Raidercon. Lol! Wife had it done actually.

I'm liking that...we are just finishing a mini remodel on a house on Lake Washington right across from the Seahawks training facility...I'll be hoisting a giant Raider flag on the dock...thinking about getting a pair of jet skis, painting them black & silver and getting them Raider shields...

A.J.

I'm liking that...we are just finishing a mini remodel on a house on Lake Washington right across from the Seahawks training facility...I'll be hoisting a giant Raider flag on the dock...thinking about getting a pair of jet skis, painting them black & silver and getting them Raider shields...

Nice! When we lived closer I had season tickets. Sec.244 row 2 seats 5&6. Vegas will be fun though.

Top Bottom