Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
Given that motor is 707 hp at the crank and assuming a 30% power loss in the drivetrain it would be making 494 hp to the wheels. Essentially he is losing less than 30% and that's turning 39" tires.

I can't say 100% that it's not detuned but a little math would lead me to think it's drivetrain losses. I want one :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is correct...the guys at the shop were a little surprised with such large tires how much hp were generated at the wheels

jeepbn

Actually yeah you're right, that's pretty right on. Been out of the HP game for a while, forgot about how much you lose. Thanks! And again... Totally bad ass.

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Brute

Hooked
LOL!! Okay, now you're just showing off :bleh:

That's funny coming from a guy that has the greatest Jeep collection next to Omix-ADA...

Since it looks like a lock that the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas, my wife & I are getting serious about getting a place nearby...I'm going to keep the Hellcat down there...but my wife refuses to drive it. She was thinking DB11, i8, F type convertible; not really my style. When we were in LA several weeks ago, I took her to Icon and showed her a Bronco...she said she would drive that...so they have started on a '68 soft top...same vehicle that my dad had, and the first 4x4 I ever stepped foot in...they should be done about the same time we find a place.

GraniteCrystal

That's funny coming from a guy that has the greatest Jeep collection next to Omix-ADA...

Since it looks like a lock that the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas, my wife & I are getting serious about getting a place nearby...I'm going to keep the Hellcat down there...but my wife refuses to drive it. She was thinking DB11, i8, F type convertible; not really my style. When we were in LA several weeks ago, I took her to Icon and showed her a Bronco...she said she would drive that...so they have started on a '68 soft top...same vehicle that my dad had, and the first 4x4 I ever stepped foot in...they should be done about the same time we find a place.

But you have family here in Denver! :) And we have the Broncos, the Rockies, the Nuggets, the Rapids, and the Avalanche.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Holy hell, an Icon Bronco?? I'd drive one for sure :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The Broncos are the enemy

The Nevada DMV might be the enemy of your Jeep. I'm not positive, but you might have to keep it registered somewhere else. Check with someone in the know to see what kind of difficulties you will have in Clark County. Up here in Washoe County, your motor swap probably wouldn't pass inspection/smog. I have heard that Washoe is more strict with swaps than Clark though.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
The Nevada DMV might be the enemy of your Jeep. I'm not positive, but you might have to keep it registered somewhere else. Check with someone in the know to see what kind of difficulties you will have in Clark County. Up here in Washoe County, your motor swap probably wouldn't pass inspection/smog. I have heard that Washoe is more strict with swaps than Clark though.

He should be good if he doesn't register it in washer or Clark like you said. All the other counties don't require smog. Not sure about vehicle inspection.

Top Bottom