jk_jeepsofamerica shows how to properly remove "gayolife" decals

TennJK

This shit has so much more depth than I would've ever known. It seems to be coming from both sides of the country. Time to clean out my social media a bit.

Flexer07

That is so true!!!! When I asked him why he was running 40s on stock axles he said "I'm waiting to see who gives me the best deal or a free set of axles"

Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!

Yet he's the one bitching about Eddie getting free stuff? What in the actual fuck?

And... Caleb took it down. Funny how all these haters tend to delete this type of shit and we keep everything in the open.

Yeah I took it down. It was fun getting everyone butt hurt. And Josh I looked up your page and I don't ever recall even talking to you but yeah I enjoy "free" stuff as you and Trevor claim. But all honesty I can care less about all of it and don't have a problem with any of you.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yeah I took it down. It was fun getting everyone butt hurt. And Josh I looked up your page and I don't ever recall even talking to you but yeah I enjoy "free" stuff as you and Trevor claim. But all honesty I can care less about all of it and don't have a problem with any of you.

Just in case you didn't see it the first time.

So let me get this straight Caleb. Do you seriously think you are going to get a warm welcome here? Go suck some donkey dicks.

jkwebbie

Who are you again?

caminton

Where's Overlander for shit like this when you need him?
Caleb, I'm pretty new here, but these people are solid people, and the fact that you talked so much shit on Instagram and then came in here like you own the place, and had the audacity to say "I don't have a problem with any of you" just speaks volumes. You don't have a problem with us, but we damn sure have a problem with you.

Lance628

This Caleb kid is a straight up fucking retard and should go sky diving and leave the shoot on the plane

WJCO

Meme King
Caleb, I'm pretty new here, but these people are solid people,

Exactly. When I first joined, I saw some of the hate that came in, and the strong, short responses by the mods. I didn't know what to make of it at first, but it doesn't take long to see that there are a lot of haters out there, a lot of people that deliberately start shit with people here or deliberately break the rules. Won't be the first or last time. And it's usually over a stupid difference of opinion or not wanting to be responsible. And you'll also start seeing common cliche statements during the hate that some asshat read on the internet and then regurgitates as fact. This thread is a perfect example. The people here are really solid and have no problem calling a spade a spade.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
here is how the "Gayoflifers cult" works:

Eddie says "execute order 66"

True WAL'ers:

4wheeling.jpg

1476687_10152062708483738_1625509851_n.jpg

JeepWave.jpg

Funny-Memes-About-Best-Friends-12.jpg

General Guys who talk shit about WAL:

roads.jpg

7b6e912a9fa5ecc121a34fbcac4e68e9.jpg

2015-10-28 16_24_50-Open.jpg

safeplace.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:

jkwebbie

Exactly. When I first joined, I saw some of the hate that came in, and the strong, short responses by the mods. I didn't know what to make of it at first, but it doesn't take long to see that there are a lot of haters out there, a lot of people that deliberately start shit with people here or deliberately break the rules. Won't be the first or last time. And it's usually over a stupid difference of opinion or not wanting to be responsible. And you'll also start seeing common cliche statements during the hate that some asshat read on the internet and then regurgitates as fact. This thread is a perfect example. The people here are really solid and have no problem calling a spade a spade.

You are so right! Hell I've broke the rules and accidentally posted a link of an older Jeep for sale to a buddy, but I had an admin delete it and told me about. I totally forgot about that, so I took a screenshot of the Jeep and posted it in place of the link. I forget from time to time with using other apps like Facebook and stuff and I use links all the time on there.

thardy

Banned

You are so right about the cliches. Before he deleted the IG post, i was enjoying a nice little convo with someone that was "in the industry" and he kept saying how Eddie got upset when the company he worked for wouldn't give him free bumpers. I asked for the story and who it was. The response I got was "How long have you been in the industry? Just look, the info is out there." Typical BS response. No one can ever give an actual situation of the lies they spew happening. Just sad.

WJCO

Meme King
You are so right about the cliches. Before he deleted the IG post, i was enjoying a nice little convo with someone that was "in the industry" and he kept saying how Eddie got upset when the company he worked for wouldn't give him free bumpers. I asked for the story and who it was. The response I got was "How long have you been in the industry? Just look, the info is out there." Typical BS response. No one can ever give an actual situation of the lies they spew happening. Just sad.

Yep. I imagine none of the people spewing that stuff have actually sat down with Eddie at a table and looked over his finances together. Who does that?

thardy

Banned
Yep. I imagine none of the people spewing that stuff have actually sat down with Eddie at a table and looked over his finances together. Who does that?

Yeah, I'd imagine 90% have never been on the forum and definitely have never met Eddie.

Oh well, we'll let them enjoy their instagram and I'll go hang out with over 65 Wayalife members at Windrock!

RebelconJk

This whole thing is just crazy, people are so stupid and childish sometimes. Def just unfollowed JK_JEEPSOFAMERICA. See you at Windrock Trevor! :thumb:

Top Bottom