jk_jeepsofamerica shows how to properly remove "gayolife" decals

rinkishjk

When Caleb and his young ig fairies don't have a real job. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Attachments

• 1470396382303.jpg
    1470396382303.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 271

Kyle7R

I think I know why he had to use the eraser wheel to remove a sticker.

He didn't want to fuck up his fresh manicure. :crazyeyes:

Jimmypaget

Is it just me or are 98% of these Instagram sites dedicated to Starwood type fag Jeeps? I don't even look at half of the damn posts because they're full of light-barred, tire-shined, angry-eyed, 22" wheeled poser Jeeps.
All of these 7-slot-mafia-battalion-nation nonsense sites post nothing but mall shots too.

#truestory. Every now and then they will throw a good looking female in a post. [emoji108]

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Crazy thing is they call us all " Sheep " but if you read all these Instagram pages its step by step ...

1. Re Post somebody elses post
2. Point and laugh at WAYALIFE
3. Then people ask whats up and whats wrong with WAYALIFE?
4. They all say Eddie gets free stuff and hates all other brands that dont give him said free stuff
5. Then the masses join in and talk shit
6. Members come in and defend WAYALIFE with reason and logic
7. Their thread dies then everyone moves onto the next one and start cycle again

But we are the sheep??? You can't even make this stuff up..lol

longarmwj

That you Caleb? Thought you said you weren't on here? I've never once been invited to wheel with you, other than the event you through a long ass time ago. Now that I see your true colors, I have no desire to wheel with you. And I won't be at Sheriff's Jeep Fest, as I prefer to actually enjoy the trails instead of sitting in traffic.

Awe you won't be at JeepFest? I'm going, but I hope my Jeep will be there with me. Depends on when my driveshaft shows up and everything gets pieced back together :grayno:

rinkishjk

Crazy thing is they call us all " Sheep " but if you read all these Instagram pages its step by step ...

4. They all say Eddie gets free stuff and hates all other brands that dont give him said free stuff
7. Their thread dies then everyone moves onto the next one and start cycle again

LOL this is spot on!!!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Talking shit when they have no idea about Wayalife. I came here. I'd heard the talk. I was pleased with the forum, and now it's my only forum, except for ToasterJeep.

Top Bottom