jk_jeepsofamerica shows how to properly remove "gayolife" decals

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All I can say is that I hope someday, I can be as cool as this guy. I mean, how awesome would it be to make tons of money posting up endless stupidness on Instagram. Now that my friends is a real job. :yup:

RebelconJk

All I can say is that I hope someday, I can be as cool as this guy. I mean, how awesome would it be to make tons of money posting up endless stupidness on Instagram. Now that my friends is a real job. :yup:

Nailed it!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

thardy

Banned

That's awesome! Maybe one day we can be as cool as him.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You are so right about the cliches. Before he deleted the IG post, i was enjoying a nice little convo with someone that was "in the industry" and he kept saying how Eddie got upset when the company he worked for wouldn't give him free bumpers. I asked for the story and who it was. The response I got was "How long have you been in the industry? Just look, the info is out there." Typical BS response. No one can ever give an actual situation of the lies they spew happening. Just sad.

LOL!! But, is it really "free" when companies want to PAY me to install and run their products? :thinking:

I'm not gonna lie, I've been doing this for well over 20 years and if people really think that I got to where I am now out of "luck" or that I somehow don't deserve what I have, I'd have to ask what happened to them. Why would someone like them, someone with such a high caliber of talent and esteem be overlooked for a loser like me. In spite of what the haters choose to believe, I don't need the "free" shit they seem to think I get and are so jealous of.

thardy

Banned
LOL!! But, is it really "free" when companies want to PAY me to install and run their products? :thinking:

I'm not gonna lie, I've been doing this for well over 20 years and if people really think that I got to where I am now out of "luck" or that I somehow don't deserve what I have, I'd have to ask what happened to them. Why would someone like them, someone with such a high caliber of talent and esteem be overlooked for a loser like me. In spite of what the haters choose to believe, I don't need the "free" shit they seem to think I get and are so jealous of.

I can't imagine how much work you had to put in to be able to get to the position you are in now. And I am truly jealous of the fact that you get to make a living wheeling this beautiful country, but I also know you had to have put in serious work and effort to get to this point.

Haters gonna hate.

WJCO

Meme King

I can't imagine how much work you had to put in to be able to get to the position you are in now. And I am truly jealous of the fact that you get to make a living wheeling this beautiful country, but I also know you had to have put in serious work and effort to get to this point.

Haters gonna hate.

The filming, the write-up photos, and the narration (both vocal and in text on write-ups)..........I can't even begin to image then hours of time (weeks/months) on something like that.

Gadget

Caught the Bug

If you don't need the free shit can I have it?

Maybe this guy got a small paycheck for "product placement" using that buffer to take off his WAL decal? :crazyeyes: Who knows...What I do know, is that guy has soft skin and couldn't just own up to his mistakes and simply move on. What a mega douche.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Haters gonna hate.

Like always say to all the haters - if it's so easy, what's stopping you.

BTW, it's not as cool as posting up stupid shit on Instagram but this is how I spent my day at the office yesterday.
IMG_7804.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469765660.938092.jpg

:cool:

The filming, the write-up photos, and the narration (both vocal and in text on write-ups)..........I can't even begin to image then hours of time (weeks/months) on something like that.

It's all smoke and mirrors. There's no way Cindy and I actually do anything that would resemble work. :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Like always say to all the haters - if it's so easy, what's stopping you.

BTW, it's not as cool as posting up stupid shit on Instagram but this is how I spent my day at the office yesterday.
View attachment 214950

View attachment 214951

View attachment 214949

:cool:

It's all smoke and mirrors. There's no way Cindy and I actually do anything that would resemble work. :crazyeyes:

Hey wouldn't it be nice if awesome things like this are all we had to talk about, instead of ass hats being butt hurt over things on the internet! nice pics Eddie, looks like a fun day. You guys have put alot of work in to get to where you are today and im sure it hasn't been easy the whole way.

rogerk93

Extreme4x4nation posted the video that his friend removed lol he is still trying to get his feeling unhurt.

Ddays

Hooked
They all repost the same shit. Nothing original about most of the Jeep instagram pages.

Is it just me or are 98% of these Instagram sites dedicated to Starwood type fag Jeeps? I don't even look at half of the damn posts because they're full of light-barred, tire-shined, angry-eyed, 22" wheeled poser Jeeps.
All of these 7-slot-mafia-battalion-nation nonsense sites post nothing but mall shots too.

Is it just me or are 98% of these Instagram sites dedicated to Starwood type fag Jeeps? I don't even look at half of the damn posts because they're full of light-barred, tire-shined, angry-eyed, 22" wheeled poser Jeeps.
All of these 7-slot-mafia-battalion-nation nonsense sites post nothing but mall shots too.

Nailed it!:beer:

Top Bottom