JL broke down!

nbunga

Caught the Bug
And who's Frank?[/QUOTE]

You don't know Frank!
And here I thought you were one of the inner circle guys around here.

Maineiac

Makes me feel better making 15k in my eco diesel ram until it needing a new motor. As much as everyone wants a diesel wrangler I will never get a diesel again.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I always liked diesel..well the 7.3 anyway :) had 2 f350's with 7.3 diesel. 1 frame rotted out but ran great with 255k when I sold it. The other when sold had 310k and never had major issues. I'll give the new JL diesel a few years (if it actually happens) before I decide.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Emptybrass

I always liked diesel..well the 7.3 anyway :) had 2 f350's with 7.3 diesel. 1 frame rotted out but ran great with 255k when I sold it. The other when sold had 310k and never had major issues. I'll give the new JL diesel a few years (if it actually happens) before I decide.

I went thru the 6.0 issues at the dealer during that time. Then my first personal diesel vehicle needing that. The $200 oil changes, the def nonsense and fuel and water filter replacement every year. To me... I’d rather do an ls swap.
EPA ruined them as far as I’m concerned.

Maineiac

Yea DEF sucks. I haven't owned a diesel since I sold my last F350. But the 7.3 didn't have to deal with DEF. But the 15 quarts or whatever of oil added up. But I only changed it every 10-12k, so it wasn't too bad. It also had a fuel water separator that I drained regularly and never changed fuel filter lol. But, the good old govt knows best and makes all these nasty EPA changes.

UtahJK

I went thru the 6.0 issues at the dealer during that time. Then my first personal diesel vehicle needing that. The $200 oil changes, the def nonsense and fuel and water filter replacement every year. To me... I’d rather do an ls swap.
EPA ruined them as far as I’m concerned.

"6.0" nuff said. Haha
The 6.0 would ruin diesels for anybody. I love my fully deleted 6.7 Cummins and am excited to see the jeep diesel come to fruition.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
"6.0" nuff said. Haha
The 6.0 would ruin diesels for anybody. I love my fully deleted 6.7 Cummins and am excited to see the jeep diesel come to fruition.
Fully deleted 6.7's are so fun to drive. My dad's truck had everything deleted and a performance tune and it can fly if it needs to.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back on topic for just a sec, I wonder if this may have anything to do with the start/stop function. Maybe it wouldn't start back up after coming to a stop.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Back on topic for just a sec, I wonder if this may have anything to do with the start/stop function. Maybe it wouldn't start back up after coming to a stop.

That’s what I was thinking. I wonder if it still needs the security information from the keyfob in that situation and didn’t get it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom