JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

jesse3638

Hooked
Great way to wrap up the video series, and some great views. As for the "Michigan Accent" that's quite close in the Upper Peninsula! But it was funny to hear that since I lived there. Thanks for sharing the videos.
I have a long time family friend who is a Yooper. She is always razzing herself and is great fun to be around. Ali's exaggerated accent sounded similarly close to her actual accent..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,

Been a follower of yours since I got my first Jeep, and I've watched almost all of your videos on youtube. They're top notch man, keep up the great work and big thanks to you and Cindy for the time and everything you do for the Jeep community! Looking forward to your next adventure. :thumb:

Wow, glad to hear you've been watching our videos for as long as you have and still enjoy them. Thank you :cool:

After a couple days on a business trip, finally had time to watch this all the way through. What an awesome way to end the part four-part series. Made me want to get back to Sedona and Zion. Two beautiful places you captured so well. The Indian heritage, land, and hike was respectfully captured. And how could one not like the Grand Canyon.

Great job on the filming Cindy!! And Eddie, you alway have a way with the narration and story telling that is unique.

Truly reminds me of the vid series you did leading up to 2012, that I discovered before buying my first JK. And now with our Rookie JL in the mix, it’s become a wayalife indeed.

Awesome job again! [emoji106]

Thanks Jason. We really do appreciate it :)

Fantastic video as always thanks for sharing beautiful sceneery.

So glad that we could share it with you and that you enjoyed it :)

I finally was able to finish up part 3 and watch part 4. Looks like an awesome trip. Thank you so much for putting together another awesome video series. The personal touches are what make these videos so good. It's like, I, we, the audience are right there with you on the trip. Also gave me some getaway ideas..haha. Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks.

Glad no one was hurt when Harris' jeep fell off the jack.

The view from Toroweap looked amazing and I'm going to have to head out there with Lisa.

Curious about Bar 10 also..haha.

I think you'd really like Toroweap. There is camping allowed out there too but the Bar 10 is close enough that I might just recommend you stay there. Pretty neat experience for sure. :cool:

Another awesome video. Sad to see it end. Looking forward to your next one. Thank you for the videos.

Well, we definitely got more videos in the works although, not all of them are trail runs like this. Hope you'll enjoy them just the same :)

Eddie and Cindy, great job on the JLX video series, keep up the awesome work !

Thank you, we're so glad that you enjoyed it :)

DMF

Thank you Eddie and Cindy! I am going to put these glasses through good use! Love this site and everything you guys do!

popcorn

Power Loss Electronics

Eddie and Cindy Love Love Love your Channel.
I am learning allot with your installations.
Have you seen the Tazer Mini?They say you can shut all electronic off So will that allow you to climb without losing power??

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie and Cindy Love Love Love your Channel.
I am learning allot with your installations.
Have you seen the Tazer Mini?They say you can shut all electronic off So will that allow you to climb without losing power??

First off, watch the video again and a bit closer and you'll see that not every Jeep lost power. Second, I don't know why so many of you guys assume that the problem we saw was caused by the traction control or braking system but it wasn't. Third, I would be grateful if you could please try watching more of OUR videos before coming on here to tell me about other videos - you might realize that we've been running a Tazer JL for quite some time now and that we're no stranger to it. Thank you.

popcorn

Please don’t take offfense I Love your channel I think it’s the Best JL Channel

I have watched all of your videos
Your channel alerted me 1st to the problem of loss of power
In your earlier video you lost power in Automatic Mode while hill climbing and the work around was starting out in a gear in manual.Like I said a work around
I know you have said FCA is working on a fix so if it isn’t electronics causing loss of power in hill climbing I guess we will have to wait for the fix.
Supposedly and I am sure you know better .The latest Tazer update supposedly has the software that the Gladiator has so I was asking you if the updated software was the cure for power loss.It was really a simple question.
Sorry if I offended you it certainly was not my intention

Last edited:
Top Bottom