JL interior?

wanderer

The SD card slot?

I am wondering if that little slot would allow you to load topo maps to the main gps touch screen. Wouldn't that be sweet say you could gaia , Delorme back country Us topo etc. to the hard drive and then add detailed coverage to to the map program with sd cards? Now that is drool worthy.

Sahara_Maverick

SD card slot??? Interesting and sorta strangely old tech lol. Would be cool though if it was just for expanding storage on the radio for more music or whatever.

That and the USB port called my attention. This looks like a mall crawler interior, not a vehicle we will ride completely open in dusty places taking Sun and rain.

If this is how it looks like it appears that Chrysler is targeting mall crawlers who do not want a vehicle to use off-road, just a "for show" one. And another upgrade I'll skip.

[emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

That and the USB port called my attention. This looks like a mall crawler interior, not a vehicle we will ride completely open in dusty places taking Sun and rain.

If this is how it looks like it appears that Chrysler is targeting mall crawlers who do not want a vehicle to use off-road, just a "for show" one. And another upgrade I'll skip.

[emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
My 08 has a usb port, mygig touchscreen system. And interior switch for the lockers. No bending under bumpers for this mall crawler [emoji106]
Seriously though, the interior gets more refined every year. And we hate it every year, and freak about the new jeep every year, but every new iteration raises the bar as to what a jeep can do, and what a stock, off the showroom floor offroad vehicle can do with little to no mods, making it every time a better and more capable model than the last. I don't think they're ready to stop doing that just yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wanderer

what do you have in your 08 a sa radio?

I have the 430 n it has touch screen but not a dedicated scan disc slot although it does have a USB port.. I have just discovered what has to be the coolest radio is an insane audio jk2001 it has the ability to accept android download it habit in topo an nav and can handle any android app you have.

Top Bottom