JL interior?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Why is everyone so hell bent on having a wrangler with an arcane interior? Why is it that the interior has to suck for it to be worthy of wheeling? Maybe some here think it might be too expensive but I'd bet that plenty of A/B Market testing has been done by FCA. $70k trucks sell faster than mfg's can make them becuase they as nice as most luxury cars. Why can't the Jeep JL follow suit?

Jackal01

I still do not understand window buttons on the dash (and behind console on JKU) even on the JK. Once doors are off the buttons are useless. What am I missing?

It looks nice through.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Why is everyone so hell bent on having a wrangler with an arcane interior? Why is it that the interior has to suck for it to be worthy of wheeling? Maybe some here think it might be too expensive but I'd bet that plenty of A/B Market testing has been done by FCA. $70k trucks sell faster than mfg's can make them becuase they as nice as most luxury cars. Why can't the Jeep JL follow suit?

You gonna get the top end model, max build it, not wheel it, then sell it??

Wondering so I can save up and not pay labor on all the parts you have EVO install.

Welcome back to WAL.

Jackal01

Why is everyone so hell bent on having a wrangler with an arcane interior? Why is it that the interior has to suck for it to be worthy of wheeling?

Agreed. Having a "nice" interior won't stop me from wheeling even with doors and roof off.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
You gonna get the top end model, max build it, not wheel it, then sell it??

Wondering so I can save up and not pay labor on all the parts you have EVO install.

Welcome back to WAL.

Maybe just because I know it bothers you so much.

jwsjeep

More stuff to go wrong

The head unit looks a lot like the one in the Grand Cherokee. Looks like if you don't like the head unit going to be very difficult to put in an aftermarket with all the integration. My head unit map system went bad and I have been waiting since 4/20/17 for a new one. I would not want a unit that has so much built into it as FCA and the dealership both tell me that their units are made by third party and they have no control over how quickly they can be replaced, they cannot even track! I do like that looks like they are adding homelink system and the extra aux switches.

SilverBack

Personally I think the interior looks great! My jeep spends 80 to 90% of the time on tarmac so the creature comforts are important to me as long as they don't get in the way when play time arrives! I have a top of the line JKUHR and wheel it like someone with a Sport would in the same situation as myself. How much I paid doesn't dissuade me from using it as a Jeep and won't in the future. I remember when the TJ got over 25K in price everyone said it was too expensive to wheel, the JK was too expensive to wheel and then the JKU isn't a real Jeep and way to expensive to wheel........ We will not only buy the JL but we will wheel it gladly because it's a Jeep!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom