JL vs JK

OP thanks for the share, what a great side by each comparison, a fine looking pair of Jeeps filling your driveway. Agreed that JL is sexy, and big! The high clearance fenders make those 35s um look kinda small lol. Really like the larger font on the Rubicon decal....realize it's on the hard rock package.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
OP thanks for the share, what a great side by each comparison, a fine looking pair of Jeeps filling your driveway. Agreed that JL is sexy, and big! The high clearance fenders make those 35s um look kinda small lol. Really like the larger font on the Rubicon decal....realize it's on the hard rock package.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

I tried to convince my wife with the same argument about filling the drive. “See honey how good they look together”. She wasn’t buying it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Wow, this helps me. I'm considering a JLUR and couldn't decide on 2" or 4" lift. I'm currently running 4" on my JKU with 35s, so sound's like the 2" would be plenty on the JLUR

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bouche03

I client of mine who works for FCA brought his JL over! Got to drive it and compare it to mine for about 30 minutes. It’s amazing how big it is. He is on 35s with a 2” lift and high clearance fenders. He has more clearance in his wheels wells out of the dealership than I do with a 4.5” lift. View attachment 289584 View attachment 289585 View attachment 289586 View attachment 289587 View attachment 289588 View attachment 289589 View attachment 289590 View attachment 289591 View attachment 289592

It was 10 degrees out so I didn’t get a chance to really get into the mechanicals of it. Driving it, the interior updates are inane, but the ride is similar to the JK rubicon in feel. I can grab some more pictures tomorrow when I see him. Let me know if there are any shots you guys want.

I still can get over how big it was off “the lot”. It’s taller than mine on 37s with a 4.5 lift. Crazy!

Can you take a shot of the belly clearance ?

Jeeptang

How did you like the new interior. I'm unsure on it so far. So everything has been moved up, body and frame height

wjtstudios

Hooked
How did you like the new interior. I'm unsure on it so far. So everything has been moved up, body and frame height

The interior is gorgeous. It’s at the same finish level as the grand Cherokee. For me at-least there is no reason to upgrade. The JL isn’t groundbreaking enough like the change from the LJ to the JKU. That was a global shift in the jeep world. After spending some time with it today, jeep did a fabulous job taking the JK further as a Jeep and as a Daily driver for the masses. It isn’t any more capable that where I am at now or offer anything really new except making it look more modern on the inside and out. I can say I truly love the updates and if you are in the market, go for it!!

Benito

Caught the Bug
What kind of lift was it? I’m curious if it’s a “mopar” lift if they are still using rebranded Teraflex Springs giving additional lift. Either way that sucker looks sharp

TERAS

Front and Side look go to the JL
Rear goes to the JK. Still needs to grow on me some. Very cool pics

Top Bottom