trailer tow
infotainment
premium soft top
floor mats
trail rail mgmt system

not sure how to copy the screen to here

That's a pretty decent build and not too bad of a price :yup:

this is great!

My JLU Rubi came out more reasonable than I had imagined it would.

When taking some of the extra's into consideration, the pricing was inline with what I paid for aftermarket retail :thumb:

It really is surprising how reasonable the JL is especially being that I was expecting it to be so much more. :thumb:

$49,955 pretty loaded. Will be interesting to see what kind of kicker the diesel adds to that.

I'm gonna guess the diesel will come at a premium.

6k more for the same options in my JK ouch.

What year is your JK? The cost of them has been climbing over the years.

Andy5160

Hooked
Oh, I am going to play with my set up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok my build came to $51K loaded Rubicon. My 2014 Rubicon X cost me $48K SO 3k difference is no that bad.

Last edited:

enfielded0405

$47k for the 4 door rubicon I spec’d. 2.5 Times what my 2 door sport cost me used.

But considering how capable it is and what I will end up dropping to upgrade mine. Probably still a good deal.

It does reaffirm my plan to keep my current jeep as a 3rd vehicle and commuting in a beater.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

slow8

I built mine but why is there no options for half doors? Is everyone seeing the same?

The half doors wont be available till later.

Also, I would not get the Jeep Active Safety Group. It adds those sensors to the outside edge of the tail lights. They stick out several inches and its one more thing to go wrong/destroy on the trail etc...

PunisherNC

The half doors wont be available till later.

Also, I would not get the Jeep Active Safety Group. It adds those sensors to the outside edge of the tail lights. They stick out several inches and its one more thing to go wrong/destroy on the trail etc...

gotcha. looks like im waiting then... def. building mine at the dealers with what I want rather than pick out something on the lot. cant wait.

SDG

Caught the Bug
random... why does the Mojito have to have that gross brown interior and not aval in black leather?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
random... why does the Mojito have to have that gross brown interior and not aval in black leather?

Unfortunately, I think it's only available in that tan color. It's a shame because it looked so good in the dark gray color at the LA Auto Show.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug

I was thinking the same damn thing!

Unfortunately, I think it's only available in that tan color. It's a shame because it looked so good in the dark gray color at the LA Auto Show.
That Jeep seemed to be showcasing MOPAR aftermarket parts, so after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that the dark leather seats were aftermarket Katzkins (they had a Jeep grille logo instead of Rubicon stitching). The SEMA parts display appears to have swatches of different colors for leather unless I’m mistaken.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Liking it more and more. If I was in the market for a 2 door it would be really tempting. We’ve come a long way when you consider how functional a rubicon would be off the line with 33s.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
That was fun. Just a touch over 52k including the following:

JLU Rubicon
Auto Transmission
LED Light Group
Cold Weather Group
Infotainment Group
Dual Top Group
Steel Bumper Group
Body Color Flairs
Leather Seats
All Weather Floor Mats

IMG_6179.JPG

Unfortunately it will cost 4k more once I’m ready in 2022.

Top Bottom