JL Wrangler BUILD & PRICE NOW AVAILABLE

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately, I think it's only available in that tan color. It's a shame because it looked so good in the dark gray color at the LA Auto Show.
The black interior had the red dash. That would be the "Christmas jeep"

That la mopar one started life with tan interior and mopar added the Katskinz seat covers. Nice thing about jl is tan interior only seats are tan, not dash like jk. Through some seat covers on and you'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Just playing around with the Build & Price feature on Jeeps site, I couldn’t even add the Black interior to the green Jeep. So for now it appears you couldn’t put the red dash interior in a green Jeep.

MTG

Caught the Bug
$49,950

Don't forget to add in sales tax and that sweet 3.26% interest rate Chrysler is offering!

desertrunner

47.8K for a 2dr rubi the way I want it.... and not even that the mojito color only comes with tan seats F that! My gecko has black.

Wonder if the PR44 I just put in my JK will fit a JL haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Mine priced out around the same as everyone else. Still holding out hope that the JT Rubicon has a comparable price to the ZR2 or TRDpro but it looks unlikely at this point.

Attachments

• 7C9E9DD3-3A93-48E3-A27B-B5A4D461A12C.jpg
    7C9E9DD3-3A93-48E3-A27B-B5A4D461A12C.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 145
Mine priced out around the same as everyone else. Still holding out hope that the JT Rubicon has a comparable price to the ZR2 or TRDpro but it looks unlikely at this point.

Yea, me and Jackal01 were talking about this recently. If the JL Rubi is this expensive, I’m afraid of what the price tag will look like on the JT Rubi. Whatever it is, can’t wait for the truck finally to come out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Not trying to compare the off road capability here but these things are ridiculously expensive, the 2 i priced out are 15G more than I paid for my brand new Tacoma TRD off road. Paying over 50k for a jeep seems outrageous.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not trying to compare the off road capability here but these things are ridiculously expensive, the 2 i priced out are 15G more than I paid for my brand new Tacoma TRD off road. Paying over 50k for a jeep seems outrageous.

Prices have gone up a lot over the years and that is a bummer but a JK today does cost about the same.

BaddestCross

Oh yeah I know the 17 JKUR isn't much better, just seems crazy to me that the demand is high enough for jeep to still be able to sell so many at that price.

Price out just about any new car and you'll probably say the same. I bought a new vehicle once in my life. I swore I'd never do it again... 2-3 year old lease return is the newest I'll buy.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

desertrunner

Price out just about any new car and you'll probably say the same. I bought a new vehicle once in my life. I swore I'd never do it again... 2-3 year old lease return is the newest I'll buy.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

while i agree that a lot of new cars cost way more now a days, and im sure all the awesome technology and the R&D for it is what we are really paying for, however like i said my 2016 Tacoma TRD Offroad i bought with 7 miles on it was 34k, and yet a 4dr rubi is anywhere from 45-55k (once again not trying to compare off road capability there just price) if a fully loaded 4dr rubi JL is 55k i cant even imagine what the JT is going to cost, its going to be the same cost as most full size 1/2 ton trucks!

BaddestCross

while i agree that a lot of new cars cost way more now a days, and im sure all the awesome technology and the R&D for it is what we are really paying for, however like i said my 2016 Tacoma TRD Offroad i bought with 7 miles on it was 34k, and yet a 4dr rubi is anywhere from 45-55k (once again not trying to compare off road capability there just price) if a fully loaded 4dr rubi JL is 55k i cant even imagine what the JT is going to cost, its going to be the same cost as most full size 1/2 ton trucks!
Yep, we're agreeing here... Personally, I think $34k for a Toyota pickup is crazy too. Full-sized pickups are worse. In my opinion, particularly for trucks, the prices they are getting are insane. Cargo vans too. They're an empty box going for ridiculously high prices. 😂

No thanks... I'll let someone else pay for the depreciation.

--

desertrunner

Yep, we're agreeing here... Personally, I think $34k for a Toyota pickup is crazy too. Full-sized pickups are worse. In my opinion, particularly for trucks, the prices they are getting are insane. Cargo vans too. They're an empty box going for ridiculously high prices. 😂

No thanks... I'll let someone else pay for the depreciation.

--

true i wasnt super stoked about paying 34k for my taco but there is something cool about buying a brand new car and knowing your the only one that has ever farted in the drivers seat :cheesy: thats worth at lest 10k :bleh:

Top Bottom