JL Wrangler Hard Top Blemish - What Would You Do?

CharlesC

I’d take it back[emoji106] sucks you have to deal with that though. I’m with BaddestCross, looks like a cleaning solution or something like that might have taken the finish off. Hope they make it right with you[emoji106]

??Someone else (dealership)had to of seen it before you[emoji848]??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
If they have any others on the lot, they may do a quick swap for ya.

If not, have them order a new one and pick it up when ready.

RazerX

Like others have said, take it back to them. That's not minor, and your not being whiney. Personally I'm disappointed that they let it out the door like that.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I'm late to the party here but agree that it should be taken back. It isn't that big a deal but still, it would bug me for sure and if you paid for new and scuff free, you deserve new and scuff free.

benatc1

Hooked
Is it a huge deal? Eh probably not in the grand scheme of things but if it were me I’d go back, that’s a pretty penny you guys paid and it should all be right. Even if you ditch the hard top it’ll still sell better if it’s clean.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I would definitely say take it back. Your pictures and video show proof it was like this from the dealership. Especially after spending the money you did, and considering you probably bought more than one Jeep from them... I would think they would want to make it right. If they want to keep your business that is and many other people's business since you have a very strong influence in the Jeep community.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MF3R

I would definitely say take it back. Your pictures and video show proof it was like this from the dealership. Especially after spending the money you did, and considering you probably bought more than one Jeep from them... I would think they would want to make it right. If they want to keep your business that is and many other people's business since you have a very strong influence in the Jeep community.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What he said, ditto

clos0791

When I purchased my 2015 JKU, it was night time. I will never do that again. Since it was dark, I did not notice a couple of imperfections on the body and paint. The dealership eventually took care of me but what a headache.

I would take it back and I'm sure they will make it right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

God. These things annoy the hell out of me. Not necessarily the blemish. But the fallout that may come with your local dealer. The back and forth. The ol “Chrysler is rejecting your claim”.
I hope they take care of you. I’d be bummed if I picked it up like that too.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Take it back Eddie.

You paid good money for that Jeep and it should meet your expectations. We assume it’s just a cosmetic blemish however it may be more than that. The dealer needs to make it right.

boardsurfer

I've always taken a pretty chill approach to scuffs and scratches on my Jeep, but this is different. It may sound cheesy, but they all tell a story and for the most part, I remember where they came from.

So yeah, I'd take it back. It's been off the lot for what, 3 days?

Top Bottom